It’s typical that coming off one of the greatest WrestleMania finales in history, the wrestling world would have to deal with a sharp comedown — and a jolting dose of heartbreak. Jim Hellwig, the man known to wrestling fans the world over as the Ultimate Warrior (and who legally changed his name to Warrior at one point) passed away last night while traveling in Arizona. He was 54 years old.
Tag: WrestleMania (1-3 of 3)
Pity the fool who doesn’t respect Mr. T’s mama.
The actor was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame on Saturday, honored for a wrestling career that began in 1985, when he became Hulk Hogan’s tag-team partner at the very first WrestleMania. The A-Team star used the opportunity to thank — repeatedly, and at length — his mother for her love and support. Here’s a brief clip from his acceptance speech:
- 'Hobbit': New 'Five Armies' teaser
- Lea Michele to guest on 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Sarah Palin debuts online news channel
- 'Avengers 2' props shown at Comic-Con
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' in summer '17
- Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman: First photo
- 'Agents of SHIELD': Sexy new character
- 'Arrow': Season 3 big bad is...
- 'Batman vs. Superman' stars in San Diego