If you need a laugh right about now, you’ll want to watch this. Good Day, the morning show on Philadelphia’s Fox 29, did a satellite interview yesterday with Ryan Lochte, who’s promoting Sunday’s premiere of his E! reality show What Would Ryan Lochte Do?. Here’s the full interview. Below is the part you’ll care about — anchors Mike Jerrick and Sheinelle Jones laughing uncontrollably afterward. She almost loses a false eyelash from crying. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Why Am I Crying? (31-40 of 355)
- 'Voice': How about a Judges' Veto?
- 'Victoria's Secret': 12 years of 'Fantasy Bras'
- Golden Globe noms: TV wild cards we'd love to see
- Golden Globes: We predict the movie nominees
- 'Arrow' sneak peek: Run, Roy, run!
- 'Mary Poppins': Karen Dotrice on being 'Jane Banks'
- Most cringeworthy movie dialogue of '13: 'Top' 5
- 'Godzilla' returns: First trailer
Top 5 Most Read
- AFI movies of the year: 'Her' and '12 Years a Slave' in; 'August: Osage County' out
- 'The Voice' recap: Green Eggs and Adam
- 'Mary Poppins' star talks 50th anniversary and 'Saving Mr. Banks'
- 'Community': Check out the first trailer for season 5 -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- 'New Year's Rockin' Eve': Ariana Grande, The Fray, Capital Cities, and Daughtry set to perform -- EXCLUSIVE