Hostess, the beloved maker of Twinkies and Wonder Bread, announced this morning that it will file for bankruptcy, liquidate its assets, and lay off over 18,000 employees. That’s great news, right? It certainly is for the internet, because now anonymous users can turn it into memes! You know, memes – like Scumbag Steve and Socially Awkward Penguin and my personal favorite, Insanity Wolf. The news only broke a few hours ago – which in internet time is like a trillion years or something – but the pithy Hostess jokes are starting to roll in already. A few of our favorites include:
Tag: Twinkies (1-1 of 1)
- 'Agents of SHIELD' role for Tim DeKay
- 'Sing-Off' returning to NBC for season 5
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' cast adds two
- Alyssa Milano exits ABC's 'Mistresses'
- 'Twilight Saga': 5 short films on Facebook
- 'Selfie' premiere ratings: Little to 'like'
- 'Shameless,' more Showtime premiere dates
- Harry Potter fan sets Guinness World Record
- Tracy Morgan responds to Walmart filing
- Yvette Nicole Brown exits 'Community'