Does this image just piss you off so much??? (I felt dirty making it, but the “crowd reacting to subject in horror” motif just worked so well.) Then maybe you don’t want to watch a double parody of The Hunger Games and Lana Del Rey’s “Video Games” as performed by Second City comedian Holly Laurent. But you should anyway, because it’s hilarious. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Total Trash (1-10 of 78)
NASCAR driver Kurt Busch lived up to his last name on Sunday, unloading on Dr. Jerry Punch when the veteran ESPN race reporter attempted to ask him a question after his car limped into the garage during the season-ending Ford 400 in Miami. “Can you get this motherf—– out of my face,” Busch said after Punch tried to ask him what the automotive problem was. When Busch continued his expletives, Punch finally walked away.
Yesterday, Busch and his Penske Racing team officially apologized. “Unfortunately, our result in the season-ending race at Homestead on Sunday was not what we had hoped for as a team,” said Busch, who started the race fourth but finished 34th. “In my frustration with the loss of my transmission early in the race, I let my emotions get the better of me. I regret having done this and apologize to the sponsors of Penske Racing, to NASCAR, its fans, to the media and in particular, Dr. Jerry Punch.”
Watch the foul-mouthed exchange below:
I was expecting the worst heading into the theaters to see Adam Sandler’s latest comedy, Jack and Jill. With its half-baked cross-dressing premise and trailer that seemed like an outtake from the opening of Tropic Thunder, Jack and Jill appeared to be a big-screen assault on all moviegoers’ senses, a film that would even drive a Happy Gilmore-era Sandler to clock his future self right in the kisser. In fact, stepping into my 7:30 p.m. screening, I wasn’t counting out the possibility that Jack and Jill was a giant prank, that the theater lights would go down and a screen would show up laughing at moviegoers, “You actually thought this movie existed?!”
But Jack and Jill actually does exist. And, as I sat watching the 90-minute film, I realized Jack and Jill wasn’t bad. It was terrible. READ FULL STORY
Oh no! Rob Lowe is totally going through with playing accused wife-killer Drew Peterson in an upcoming Lifetime thriller, and look at what they’ve done to him! The Parks and Rec star lit-ruh-lly looks like a cross between Sam Elliott and my dad. I mean, I love my dad. I might love Rob Lowe even more. But our overall analysis of People.com‘s exclusive photo of “Drew” from Untouchable? EWWWWWW.com. Plus, the 47-year-old (or 42 on TV, much to Chris Traeger’s dismay) is not quite pulling off age 57. Good for him?
You guys. What if Rob Lowe WAS YOUR DAD? Stew on that for the weekend.
You may look at Heidi Montag’s cartoonishly sexualized body and dismiss it is as the mere product of a frightening number of plastic surgeries. You couldn’t be more wrong. Montag works hard to look the way she does, harder than maybe anyone who’s ever lived. She told Us Weekly magazine that she’s spent the last two months working out 14 hours day. “I’ve been working out from, like, 5 a.m. to 7 p.m. for two months now,” she told the magazine. “I’ve been working out really hard because I had this pool party and I was like, I have to be in shape.” READ FULL STORY
- 'Sherlock' season 3: 10 new photos
- 'Mob City': 18 stylish shots
- Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman: Let's think this through
- 'Veronica Mars' out 3/14/14 -- and we have a clip!
- 'Mob City': What to expect
- Frank Darabont: Back from the 'Dead'
- 'Naked and Afraid' (and awkward!)
- Tom Everett Scott joins 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Lady Gaga Muppet special a ratings turkey 1427
- Gunfight at the Not Okay Corral 681
- 'The Walking Dead' midseason finale: 'Too Far Gone' spoilers 443
- ‘Fast and Furious’ actor Paul Walker dead after car crash 394
- '12 Years a Slave': The emotional reactions that make director Steve McQueen thankful -- Q&A 356
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' casts Marcia Gay Harden as Christian Grey's mother
- 'Veronica Mars' movie gets a release date; plus, watch a clip! -- EXCLUSIVE
- Gal Gadot to star as Wonder Woman in 'Batman Vs. Superman'
- 'American Horror Story': Watch Cordelia and the 'Coven' plot Fiona's murder -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- 'Sons of Anarchy' recap: You are My Sunshine