Since Facebook’s initial public offering on May 17, the social networking site is now worth $115 billion, which means that its founders — and many others — just got a lot richer. EW spoke with FOX Business Network reporter Sandra Smith, who gave us the rundown on how much Mark Zuckerberg, Sean Parker, Eduardo Saverin and the Winklevoss twins stand to make since Facebook went public. And it’s a lot more than the actors who played them on-screen in The Social Network are pulling in. Check below to see how much fatter Zuckerberg’s, Parker’s, Saverin’s and the Winkelvosses’ wallets are than their Hollywood counterparts’* — Jesse Eisenberg, Justin Timberlake, Andrew Garfield and Armie Hammer respectively.
Tag: The Social Network (1-10 of 28)
- People Magazine Award winners are...
- 'Parenthood' series finale date: Jan. 29
- Sony quickly pulls YouTube 'Interview' trailer
- Sony hack probe yields clues on method
- 'Once Upon a Time' return for Eion Bailey
- 'Serial' finale: Sarah Koenig rests her case
- 'Team America' screenings canceled
- 'Interview' derailed: Celebs tweet reactions
- Steve Carell's North Korea-set movie off
- 'Star Wars VII': 10 things Andy Serkis can say
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks