Since Facebook’s initial public offering on May 17, the social networking site is now worth $115 billion, which means that its founders — and many others — just got a lot richer. EW spoke with FOX Business Network reporter Sandra Smith, who gave us the rundown on how much Mark Zuckerberg, Sean Parker, Eduardo Saverin and the Winklevoss twins stand to make since Facebook went public. And it’s a lot more than the actors who played them on-screen in The Social Network are pulling in. Check below to see how much fatter Zuckerberg’s, Parker’s, Saverin’s and the Winkelvosses’ wallets are than their Hollywood counterparts’* — Jesse Eisenberg, Justin Timberlake, Andrew Garfield and Armie Hammer respectively.
Tag: The Social Network (1-10 of 28)
- 'Survivor' eliminated contestant is...
- Will Smith brings 'Hitch' comedy series to Fox
- Edward Norton reflects on not being the Hulk
- 'Bewitched' revival lands at NBC
- 'Goodfellas' actor sues 'Simpsons' for $250M
- 'Shark Tank' spin-off a go at ABC
- Morena Baccarin joining 'Gotham' as...
- 'John Carter' rights lapse at Disney
- 'Red Band Society': Fox orders 4 more scripts
- Taylor Swift reveals '1989' track list