Since Facebook’s initial public offering on May 17, the social networking site is now worth $115 billion, which means that its founders — and many others — just got a lot richer. EW spoke with FOX Business Network reporter Sandra Smith, who gave us the rundown on how much Mark Zuckerberg, Sean Parker, Eduardo Saverin and the Winklevoss twins stand to make since Facebook went public. And it’s a lot more than the actors who played them on-screen in The Social Network are pulling in. Check below to see how much fatter Zuckerberg’s, Parker’s, Saverin’s and the Winkelvosses’ wallets are than their Hollywood counterparts’* — Jesse Eisenberg, Justin Timberlake, Andrew Garfield and Armie Hammer respectively.
Tag: The Social Network (1-10 of 28)
- 'Madam Secretary': Big debut in older demo
- 'South Park' takes aim at 'Redskins' debate
- Colin Farrell: I'm doing 'True Detective 2'
- 'Maze Runner' is No. 1 movie: $32.5M
- 'Maze Runner' sequel set for Sept. 2015
- 'The Strain' react: 'The Third Rail'
- 'Ray Donovan' react: 'Rodef'
- Shonda Rhimes vs. 'N.Y. Times' article
- 'Into the Woods' names not changing: Disney
- 'Supergirl' series finds a home at CBS