As we look ahead to the Tony Awards on Sunday, EW is taking a closer look at this season’s nominated selection of new musicals, plays, and revivals, all of which will be competing for Broadway’s highest honor. Today, we dive into this year’s nominees for Best Revival of a Play. READ FULL STORY
Tag: The Cripple of Inishmaan (1-2 of 2)
Daniel Radcliffe is currently prepping for his third stint on Broadway, this time in a quirky play called The Cripple of Inishmaan, a dark 1996 comedy from Martin McDonagh. Radcliffe stars as Billy, a disabled Irish boy who has big dreams of making it in Hollywood when a documentary crew shows up to film on a nearby Irish island.
- Jennifer Lawrence nude pics, others hacked?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' is No. 1 movie again
- 'Downton' teaser: 'The world is changing'
- 'Arrow' teases Oliver and Felicity kiss
- 'Doctor Who': Sam Anderson on his debut
- 'New Girl' has a new guy: Julian Morris
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?