As we look ahead to the Tony Awards on Sunday, EW is taking a closer look at this season’s nominated selection of new musicals, plays, and revivals, all of which will be competing for Broadway’s highest honor. Today, we dive into this year’s nominees for Best Revival of a Play. READ FULL STORY
Tag: The Cripple of Inishmaan (1-2 of 2)
Daniel Radcliffe is currently prepping for his third stint on Broadway, this time in a quirky play called The Cripple of Inishmaan, a dark 1996 comedy from Martin McDonagh. Radcliffe stars as Billy, a disabled Irish boy who has big dreams of making it in Hollywood when a documentary crew shows up to film on a nearby Irish island.
- Joan Rivers 'resting comfortably': Daughter
- 'Big Brother': Evicted houseguest is...
- Allison Tolman to guest on 'Mindy Project'
- Taylor Swift's 'Shake It Off' debuts at No. 1
- Apple event set for Sept. 9: iPhone 6?
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are married
- 'Star Wars VII' resumes filming in U.K.
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- 'Sopranos': Tony dead? David Chase says...
- Homer Simpson takes Ice Bucket Challenge