As we look ahead to the Tony Awards on Sunday, EW is taking a closer look at this season’s nominated selection of new musicals, plays, and revivals, all of which will be competing for Broadway’s highest honor. Today, we dive into this year’s nominees for Best Revival of a Play. READ FULL STORY
Tag: The Cripple of Inishmaan (1-2 of 2)
Daniel Radcliffe is currently prepping for his third stint on Broadway, this time in a quirky play called The Cripple of Inishmaan, a dark 1996 comedy from Martin McDonagh. Radcliffe stars as Billy, a disabled Irish boy who has big dreams of making it in Hollywood when a documentary crew shows up to film on a nearby Irish island.
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': First trailer's here
- Jessica Biel to guest on 'New Girl'
- 'Once Upon a Time' casting Prince Hans
- Stephen Colbert 'Late Show' in N.Y.
- 'Sinister Six' in '16; 'Spidey 3' in '18
- 'Scandal' role for Portia de Rossi
- Michelle Fairley joins 'Resurrection'
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5': July 7, 2017
- 'Simpsons': All episodes going online