Eddie Redmayne is playing Stephen Hawking onscreen in The Theory of Everything, out now, but Hawking wants his own moment in front of the camera—and he wants that moment to be on the set of a James Bond film.
Tag: Stephen Hawking (1-2 of 2)
“What do Sheldon Cooper and a black hole have in common? They both suck. Neener, neener, neener.”
–Stephen Hawking on The Big Bang Theory
Check out the rest of your quote submissions from Thursday, Nov. 1 and come back tonight to share your pick for best sound bite!
‘Big Bang Theory’ react: Stephen Hawking and Sheldon play Words With Friends
‘Big Bang Theory’ react: Halloween episode is more heartfelt than funny
‘Big Bang Theory’ react: Girls vs. guys games will leave you exploding with laughter
- People Magazine Award winners are...
- 'Parenthood' series finale date: Jan. 29
- Sony quickly pulls YouTube 'Interview' trailer
- Sony hack probe yields clues on method
- 'Once Upon a Time' return for Eion Bailey
- 'Serial' finale: Sarah Koenig rests her case
- 'Team America' screenings canceled
- 'Interview' derailed: Celebs tweet reactions
- Steve Carell's North Korea-set movie off
- 'Star Wars VII': 10 things Andy Serkis can say
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks