In the season 2 finale of The Following (Monday at 9 p.m. ET on Fox), twins Mark and Luke (Sam Underwood) turn the tables on Ryan Hardy (Kevin Bacon) and Joe Carroll (James Purefoy), who’ll have to work together to save Claire (Natalie Zea). Underwood has been so convincing in the roles, he’s been known to put fans on edge – including a security guard in the Time-Life Building when he popped by EW to take our Pop Culture Personality Test (watch it below): “He looked at me kinda like, ‘He’s a dodgy character who could have something dangerous in his bag’ as he was scanning my stuff,” Underwood says. “Then he looked up at me and went, ‘Are you…,’ and I said, ‘Yeah.’ As soon as he realized I play a psychopath serial killer twin, then he was fine with it.” READ FULL STORY
Tag: Sam Underwood (1-2 of 2)
SPOILER ALERT if you haven’t yet watched the debut episode of season 2. READ FULL STORY
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': First trailer's here
- 'Legend of Korra' to move online
- 'Pornstache' not returning to 'OITNB'?
- Finn Wittrock joins 'AHS: Freak Show'
- Mayim Bialik to host 'Candid Camera'
- 'Once Upon a Time' casting Prince Hans
- 'Sinister Six' in '16; 'Spidey 3' in '18
- 'Scandal' role for Portia de Rossi