Cartoon Network’s heavily-caffeinated mega-spoof Robot Chicken is currently in the middle of its sixth season of frantically satirizing every element of geek culture. Chicken‘s co-creator and patron saint Seth Green will be at New York Comic-Con tomorrow talking about what’s coming up on the show, but Cartoon Network has given EW.com an exclusive — and, absent any context, somewhat horrifying — image from an upcoming episode. Suffice it to say that you may never watch E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial the same way ever again. Look upon the image if you dare! (And click on the image for a bigger image if you double-dare!) READ FULL STORY
Tag: Robot Chicken (1-2 of 2)
Leave it to Seth Green and the hoodlums over at Robot Chicken to dredge up old school icons of pop culture. Their latest subject, Street Fighter, hasn’t been topical in a decade, but that doesn’t mean it’s safe from stop-motion skewering. This clip imagines what it might actually be like to organize the game’s assortment of beef-headed brawlers and otherworldly ape men. Ryu assumes the unfortunate role of talent agent/tour manager, desperately trying to coordinate the other characters’ fight schedules with the help of an information packet. The other guys, of course, are clueless dimwits and utterly helpless – series baddie M. Bison somehow winds up inside a game of Q*bert – leaving Ryu in a state of Ari Gold-like frustration. Hats off, Robot Chicken, for making Street Fighter relevant (or at least funny) once again.
- Jennifer Lawrence nude pics, others hacked?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy': Top $$ of '14
- 'Arrow' teases Oliver and Felicity kiss
- 'Doctor Who': Sam Anderson on his debut
- 'New Girl' has a new guy: Julian Morris
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'Greatest American Hero' reboot eyed at Fox
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?