Cartoon Network’s heavily-caffeinated mega-spoof Robot Chicken is currently in the middle of its sixth season of frantically satirizing every element of geek culture. Chicken‘s co-creator and patron saint Seth Green will be at New York Comic-Con tomorrow talking about what’s coming up on the show, but Cartoon Network has given EW.com an exclusive — and, absent any context, somewhat horrifying — image from an upcoming episode. Suffice it to say that you may never watch E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial the same way ever again. Look upon the image if you dare! (And click on the image for a bigger image if you double-dare!) READ FULL STORY
Tag: Robot Chicken (1-2 of 2)
Leave it to Seth Green and the hoodlums over at Robot Chicken to dredge up old school icons of pop culture. Their latest subject, Street Fighter, hasn’t been topical in a decade, but that doesn’t mean it’s safe from stop-motion skewering. This clip imagines what it might actually be like to organize the game’s assortment of beef-headed brawlers and otherworldly ape men. Ryu assumes the unfortunate role of talent agent/tour manager, desperately trying to coordinate the other characters’ fight schedules with the help of an information packet. The other guys, of course, are clueless dimwits and utterly helpless – series baddie M. Bison somehow winds up inside a game of Q*bert – leaving Ryu in a state of Ari Gold-like frustration. Hats off, Robot Chicken, for making Street Fighter relevant (or at least funny) once again.
- 'Birdman,' 'Lego' win Producers Guild Awards
- 'The Bronze,' 2 more films sold at Sundance
- Julia Roberts on board for 'Batkid' movie
- Gymnastic sex scene scores '10' at Sundance
- Netflix: See what's new for February
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2': No role for Ronan
- 'Fifty Shades': THAT scene won't be in film
- 'Hateful Eight' supporting cast revealed
- 'MasterChef Junior' chimp scene won't air
- Biblical saga among 5 pilots in works at ABC
- Sophie Turner as Jean Grey in next 'X-Men'
- 'Glee' alum Melissa Benoist in as 'Supergirl'