In the pantheon of celebrity mustaches, Justin Bieber’s recent attempt ranks somewhere between a Matthew Broderick and an Ashton Kutcher. Unlike the greats—say, Hulk Hogan’s or Salvador Dali’s—a mustache like this mostly incites a desire to shave it off.
Tag: Ridiculousness (1-2 of 2)
Witches, kidnappers, apes, and Rob Dyrdek? Yep, this week has it all. Caesar and his crew will be taking over the box office with Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, while your DVR will be filled with everything from the magical to the hilarious to the incredibly violent. And for Divergent fans, this week is all about Four. Then again, isn’t every week?
Check out your pop culture schedule for the week:
- Oscar de la Renta, designer, dies at 82
- 'Dancing With the Stars': See who went home
- Disney sets 'Moana' as '16 animated feature
- 'Fraggle Rock' actor Gerard Parkes dies at 90
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' soundtrack on tape
- 'Simpsons World' app to launch today
- 'Mulaney' order cut to 13 episodes
- 'Glee' team's horror comedy a go at Fox
- 'Sleepy Hollow' casts Max Brown as...?
- 'Arrow' casts Vinnie Jones as villain Brick