In the pantheon of celebrity mustaches, Justin Bieber’s recent attempt ranks somewhere between a Matthew Broderick and an Ashton Kutcher. Unlike the greats—say, Hulk Hogan’s or Salvador Dali’s—a mustache like this mostly incites a desire to shave it off.
Tag: Ridiculousness (1-2 of 2)
Witches, kidnappers, apes, and Rob Dyrdek? Yep, this week has it all. Caesar and his crew will be taking over the box office with Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, while your DVR will be filled with everything from the magical to the hilarious to the incredibly violent. And for Divergent fans, this week is all about Four. Then again, isn’t every week?
Check out your pop culture schedule for the week:
- 'Rush Hour,' 2 more pilots ordered by CBS
- 'Chicago P.D.' role for 'Shameless' alum
- Emma Watson as 'Beauty and the Beast' Belle
- Sam Smith's 'Stay With Me' = Tom Petty cash
- Dropkick Murphys vote no on pol using song
- Chris Weitz in as 'Star Wars' film writer: Report
- Cosby accused by ex-film exec Cindra Ladd
- 'Birdman' wins Best Cast at SAG Awards
- Nick Jonas + Ryan Murphy's 'Scream Queens'
- 'Mission: Impossible 5' moves to July 31
- Tom DeLonge: 'I'm not leaving Blink-182'
- 'X-Men' TV series? Fox in early stage talks