In the pantheon of celebrity mustaches, Justin Bieber’s recent attempt ranks somewhere between a Matthew Broderick and an Ashton Kutcher. Unlike the greats—say, Hulk Hogan’s or Salvador Dali’s—a mustache like this mostly incites a desire to shave it off.
Tag: Ridiculousness (1-2 of 2)
Witches, kidnappers, apes, and Rob Dyrdek? Yep, this week has it all. Caesar and his crew will be taking over the box office with Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, while your DVR will be filled with everything from the magical to the hilarious to the incredibly violent. And for Divergent fans, this week is all about Four. Then again, isn’t every week?
Check out your pop culture schedule for the week:
- DC Comics movie clues in website names?
- CeeLo Green's 'Good Life' canceled by TBS
- Robin Williams' daughter back on Twitter
- 'Gang Related' canceled by Fox
- 'Hemlock Grove' gets third/final season
- Adele: 2 unreleased songs leak (briefly)
- Jennifer Lawrence nude pics: FBI statement
- Justin Bieber: Assault charges in Ontario
- Joan Rivers on life support: Family statement
- Tyne Daly to guest on 'Modern Family'