Lena Dunham, Joe Biden, and George Saunders — as well as Jimmy Fallon, Arianna Huffington, Dr. Oz, Christina Aguilera, and dozens more — gathered together to mingle with and honor one another at Time’s 100 Gala, celebrating its annual “100 Most Influential People in the World” issue. The mix made for some interesting red carpet conversation, as entertainers mixed with politicians and publishing figures. Most attendees agreed it was an honor to be in the same room as so many other luminaries. Michael Kors, who showed up with Olivia Munn and sunglasses, gave out fashion tips. Barbara Walters talked up the latest biography she’s loving. That and other tidbits from the carpet below.
Tag: Red Carpet (1-3 of 3)
So, now that the 55th Annual Grammys have officially ended, it’s time to ask the most important question of the night: Were all of the televised buttocks and female breasts adequately covered?
This year, CBS issued a memo outlining their preferred list of dos and dont’s regarding Grammy outfits. In addition to banning inadequately covered buns and boobs, the pearls-clutching network also advised against such scandalous sartorial cues as “thong type costumes,” “bare fleshy under curves of the buttocks and buttock crack,” “female breast nipples,” and other similarly steamy phrases.
And, of course, the Grammy guests didn’t listen to any of that noise. Below, check out our list of stars who dared to bare at this year’s Grammys: READ FULL STORY
We saw London, we saw France, we saw Charlize Theron and Kristen Stewart in strikingly sheer gowns at the U.K. premiere of Snow White and The Huntsman. While Theron flashed a pair of sexy hotpants underneath her Christian Dior Haute Couture, Stewart worked a more goth version of the layered look in Marchesa’s lace dress and embroidered skeleton illusion bodysuit.
- Paul Rudd + 1D visit 'SNL': EW preview
- Miley Cyrus at Jingle Ball: Santa's twerk shop
- Rebecca Black's back: This time, it's 'Saturday'
- Peter Jackson 'Smaug' alert! Dragon = Lecter
- Grammy nominations: 9 snubs/surprises
- 'HIMYM,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'Sound of Music': Movie's Von Trapp kids say...
- 'Sound of Music': Laura Benanti on big night
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Low Winter Sun' canceled by AMC
- 'Family Guy': What's next for Brian
- Grammy nomination snubs and surprises: Justin Timberlake, Sara Bareilles, Lorde and more
- Grammy Nominations 2014: See the list of nominees
- 'Sleepy Hollow,' 'How I Met Your Mother,' 'Revolution,' 'Supernatural': Find out what's next in the Spoiler Room