Fans were outraged when the once Wii U-exclusive Rayman Legends was delayed last February so that the game could be released simultaneously on all platforms. The game was already finished, but publisher Ubisoft had been burned by Wii U’s sluggish sales, which saw its solid launch title ZombiU flop at retail, despite offering the best proof of concept for the fledgling system’s unwieldy gamepad. Fortunately, Rayman was worth the wait, as it’s arguably the best game on Wii U and an amazing platformer that everyone will get to enjoy on every console. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Rayman Legends (1-1 of 1)
- 'Sound of Music': Laura Benanti on big night
- Oscars 2014: Who's up, who's down
- Grammy nominations: Who gets the call tonight?
- 'Spring Awakening' reunion: You are there!
- 10 best movies of '13: Owen Gleiberman picks...
- 10 best movies of '13: Chris Nashawaty picks...
- 10 best TV shows of '13: Doc Jensen's picks
- 10 best TV shows of '13: Melissa Maerz's picks