If you name a character Olive Snook, she’s going to seem pretty flat. And amid the glittering chaos of Pushing Daisies, it would have been easy for Olive to spend the entire series as a one-off joke. She’s a comically inept waitress with a crush on her boss, Ned. She has a high, slightly irritating voice, and she usually misses the point of jokes. But then Kristin Chenoweth gets to sing. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Pushing Daisies (1-1 of 1)
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 34.3M views
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in'
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 5 takeaways
- J.K. Rowling's new Dolores Umbridge story
- Taylor Swift's '1989': Losing herself in 'pop'?
- Lyndsy Fonseca signs on with 'Agent Carter'
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover