After six years, Nintendo has announced the end of its customer-loyalty program, Club Nintendo.
Tag: Nintendo (1-10 of 31)
Nintendinitis may sound like what a grandparent might call a Nintendo system when they have no idea what a Wii or 3DS is called. But Nintendinitis is actually a real name for a real trend of medical problems caused by the House of Mario. No, really.
Nintendo will occasionally buck from its trend of releasing new games in a host of franchise staples to introduce a new (usually weird) idea—one that either takes off or quickly falls into cult classic status.
Rarely do those strange concepts originate in Nintendo’s biggest franchise, but such is the case with Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, one of the year’s most delightful, if all too brief, experiences.
Nintendo had a strong presence at last night’s The Video Game Awards, but the company’s biggest surprise didn’t come from any of the presenters on stage. It came from two of Nintendo’s biggest names previewing the next The Legend of Zelda. READ FULL STORY
Can Super Smash Bros. for Wii U create new fans, or is the game catering exclusively to players who have spent hours in the Nintendo arena?
When the Nintendo 3DS first launched in 2011, Nintendo re-released one of its most beloved games alongside it: 1998’s The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Naturally, this prompted questions about that game’s 2000 follow-up—The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask. Would that game be re-released as well?
Last night’s Nintendo Direct webcast kicked off with an answer: absolutely.
Nintendo revealed over 50 facts about the latest version of its fighting franchise, Super Smash Bros. for Wii U. While many of these bits of information are rather small, a few reveal just what will make the game worthy of a purchase after the recently released Super Smash Bros. for 3DS.
Here are the five most exciting revelations:
- 'Birdman' wins Best Cast at SAG Awards
- 'Orange,' 'Downton' casts win SAG Awards
- Miss Colombia crowned Miss Universe 2015
- Kaya Scodelario + 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5'
- 'American Sniper' is No. 1 again: $64.4M
- SAG Awards highlights: We live-blogged it
- Rihanna's new song with Kanye, McCartney
- Gymnastic sex scene scores '10' at Sundance
- Netflix: See what's new for February
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2': No role for Ronan
- 'Hateful Eight' supporting cast revealed
- 'Fifty Shades': THAT scene won't be in film