Grey’s Anatomy‘s Cristina Yang and Meredith Grey are not besties. They are not friends forever. They are not twinsies. They’re each other’s person. They’re the Twisted Sisters. And that’s what makes them the best female friends on television. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Meredith Grey (1-2 of 2)
'Grey's Anatomy's' Meredith Grey vs. 'Scandal's' Olivia Pope: Battle of Shondaland's worst parents -- POLL
Welcome to Shondaland, the world of strong female characters, complicated love stories, and absolutely horrible parents. It’s a world in which being the leading lady means a few things are certain: You will have an epic love, you will be excellent at your job, and you will have atrocious parents who will cause you tremendous amounts of pain. Take Grey’s Anatomy‘s Meredith Grey and Scandal‘s Olivia Pope, for example. Mer has McDreamy; Olivia has Fitz. Mer is a respected surgeon; Olivia is the best “fixer” around. Mer’s parents are/were awful; Olivia’s parents are/were awful.
And after Thursday night’s Scandal, in which we learned the truth about Olivia’s mom, I couldn’t help but ask myself: Whose parents are worse? Meredith’s or Olivia’s? Let’s break it down.
READ FULL STORY
- Joan Rivers 'resting comfortably': Daughter
- 'Big Brother': Evicted houseguest is...
- Allison Tolman to guest on 'Mindy Project'
- Taylor Swift's 'Shake It Off' debuts at No. 1
- Apple event set for Sept. 9: iPhone 6?
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are married
- 'Star Wars VII' resumes filming in U.K.
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- 'Sopranos': Tony dead? David Chase says...
- Homer Simpson takes Ice Bucket Challenge