Matthijs Vlot took Lance Armstrong’s sit-down with Oprah and turned it into a “cover” of Radiohead’s “Creep” by supercutting footage from the interview to reconstruct more than a minute of the dissociative anthem, with Winfrey’s mmhmms as a back-beat. Watch the NSFW video below.
Tag: Matthijs Vlot (1-1 of 1)
- Tracy Morgan responds to Walmart filing
- Harry Potter fan sets Guinness World Record
- Yvette Nicole Brown exits 'Community'
- 'NCIS: New Orleans' react: 'Carrier'
- David Fincher to direct HBO series 'Utopia'
- NBC, CBS win premiere week as Fox slips
- 'Rush Hour' TV series in the works
- Benjamin Walker in Nicholas Sparks' 'Choice'
- 'We Are Not Ourselves' film rights sold
- Dominic Cooper joins 'Agent Carter' cast