Matthijs Vlot took Lance Armstrong’s sit-down with Oprah and turned it into a “cover” of Radiohead’s “Creep” by supercutting footage from the interview to reconstruct more than a minute of the dissociative anthem, with Winfrey’s mmhmms as a back-beat. Watch the NSFW video below.
Tag: Matthijs Vlot (1-1 of 1)
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Project Runway': And the winner is...
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 5 takeaways
- 'Game of Thrones': 7 rumors debunked
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover
- AMC to acquire 49.9 percent of BBC America
- CMT doubles up on 'Party Down South'
- Christian Bale as Steve Jobs, says Sorkin
- Will Smith brings 'Hitch' comedy series to Fox
- Edward Norton reflects on not being the Hulk