Matthijs Vlot took Lance Armstrong’s sit-down with Oprah and turned it into a “cover” of Radiohead’s “Creep” by supercutting footage from the interview to reconstruct more than a minute of the dissociative anthem, with Winfrey’s mmhmms as a back-beat. Watch the NSFW video below.
Tag: Matthijs Vlot (1-1 of 1)
- Sony hires real-life inspiration for Olivia Pope
- Madonna releases six tracks from 2015 album
- 'Amazing Race' season 25 winners are...
- Sony CEO: We've 'not caved, not given in'
- FBI officially ties North Korea to Sony hack
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 'White Collar' series finale: How it ended
- Kate Upton is People 'Sexiest Woman Alive'
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks