Leave it to Seth Green and the hoodlums over at Robot Chicken to dredge up old school icons of pop culture. Their latest subject, Street Fighter, hasn’t been topical in a decade, but that doesn’t mean it’s safe from stop-motion skewering. This clip imagines what it might actually be like to organize the game’s assortment of beef-headed brawlers and otherworldly ape men. Ryu assumes the unfortunate role of talent agent/tour manager, desperately trying to coordinate the other characters’ fight schedules with the help of an information packet. The other guys, of course, are clueless dimwits and utterly helpless – series baddie M. Bison somehow winds up inside a game of Q*bert – leaving Ryu in a state of Ari Gold-like frustration. Hats off, Robot Chicken, for making Street Fighter relevant (or at least funny) once again.
Tag: M. Bison (1-1 of 1)
- 2013 Apocalypse Movie Quiz: Show what you know!
- Beyonce 'Visual Album': Preview the videos/songs
- 'Sing-Off' tops 'X Factor' in 18-49 demo
- Julia Roberts: Flowers = 'Late Show' tears
- Tina + Amy: Darth Vader has two mommies?
- 'Spider-Man' spin-offs: 'Venom,' 'Sinister Six'
- 'House of Cards' season 2 trailer: Deadly game?
- 'Grey's Anatomy' recap: 'Get Up, Stand Up'