While listening to Frozen’s “Let It Go,” have you ever thought, “Patrick Stewart and/or a bunch of other ’80s TV stars would make this gem even better”? No? Well, video producer Jim Cliff went ahead and edited together clips from over 60 different ’80s television shows to make a new, Tom Selleck-filled version of “Let It Go” anyway—and yes, Stewart’s Captain Jean-Luc Picard even joins in on the chorus.
Tag: Let It Go Let It GOOOOO (1-4 of 4)
Is nothing sacred?
In hindsight, it was only a matter of time before some politician figured out that a majority of the world is obsessed with “Let it Go” from Frozen. That man is incumbent Texas lieutenant governor David Dewhurst, who recently released a (pretty painful) “Let it Go” cover attacking his opponent.
Man, if four-year-olds could vote, he’d have the election in the bag. Watch below: READ FULL STORY
Get ready to sing along, Internet.
For the first time in forever, Idina Menzel performed the hit song from Frozen, “Let It Go,” at the Oscars earlier tonight. The Tony winner — who also performed the number in the film — belted out a shortened version of the already-iconic song.
After she performed, the song went on to win the Best Original Song Oscar, and, earlier in the evening, Frozen was also named Best Animated Film.
Watch Menzel’s performance below: READ FULL STORY
- Jennifer Lawrence nude pics, others hacked?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy': Top $$ of '14
- 'Arrow' teases Oliver and Felicity kiss
- 'Doctor Who': Sam Anderson on his debut
- 'New Girl' has a new guy: Julian Morris
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'Greatest American Hero' reboot eyed at Fox
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?