Sir Arthur Conan Doyle first introduced Sherlock Holmes to the world in his 1887 novel A Study in Scarlet. Since then, the London-based detective best known for his logic, use of disguises, and overall ability to solve just about anything has been portrayed on screens both big and small. From Basil Rathbone’s 1930’s version of the character, featuring his signature pipe, to Benedict Cumberbatch’s recent adaptation, every Sherlock has a little something different to offer its audience.
Tag: Jonny Lee Miller (1-1 of 1)
- Joan Rivers 'resting comfortably': Daughter
- Allison Tolman to guest on 'Mindy Project'
- Taylor Swift's 'Shake It Off' debuts at No. 1
- Apple event set for Sept. 9: iPhone 6?
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are married
- 'Star Wars VII' resumes filming in U.K.
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- 'Ray Donovan' creator exits as showrunner
- 'Sopranos': Tony dead? David Chase says...
- Homer Simpson takes Ice Bucket Challenge