Sir Arthur Conan Doyle first introduced Sherlock Holmes to the world in his 1887 novel A Study in Scarlet. Since then, the London-based detective best known for his logic, use of disguises, and overall ability to solve just about anything has been portrayed on screens both big and small. From Basil Rathbone’s 1930’s version of the character, featuring his signature pipe, to Benedict Cumberbatch’s recent adaptation, every Sherlock has a little something different to offer its audience.
Tag: Jonny Lee Miller (1-1 of 1)
- Adele: 2 unreleased songs leak (briefly)
- Jennifer Lawrence nude pics: FBI statement
- Justin Bieber: Assault charges in Ontario
- Joan Rivers on life support: Family statement
- CeeLo Green deletes tweets on defining rape
- Tyne Daly to guest on 'Modern Family'
- Rosie Perez + 4 join Larry David B'way play
- 'Love Prison': Watch episode 1 here
- Haruki Murakami's 'Strange Library' in English
- 'Downton' teaser: 'The world is changing'