So HBO is coming to Amazon. This is good news, I think, insofar as anything that makes the great shows of the HBO Renaissance available to more people is good news. I’m a TV obsessive of a certain age — definition of “a certain age” freely covering anyone who remembers when “TV is better than movies” was an argument that you had to make, when TV-on-DVD was the technological forefront, and when the notion of “downloading” a TV show didn’t seem needlessly wasteful of valuable hard drive space. READ FULL STORY
Tag: John from Cincinnati (1-1 of 1)
- 'The Bronze,' 2 more films sold at Sundance
- Julia Roberts on board for 'Batkid' movie
- Gymnastic sex scene scores '10' at Sundance
- Netflix: See what's new for February
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2': No role for Ronan
- 'Fifty Shades': THAT scene won't be in film
- 'Hateful Eight' supporting cast revealed
- 'MasterChef Junior' chimp scene won't air
- Biblical saga among 5 pilots in works at ABC
- Sophie Turner as Jean Grey in next 'X-Men'
- 'Glee' alum Melissa Benoist in as 'Supergirl'
- NBC orders ex-sniper pilot from 'Blacklist'-ers