So HBO is coming to Amazon. This is good news, I think, insofar as anything that makes the great shows of the HBO Renaissance available to more people is good news. I’m a TV obsessive of a certain age — definition of “a certain age” freely covering anyone who remembers when “TV is better than movies” was an argument that you had to make, when TV-on-DVD was the technological forefront, and when the notion of “downloading” a TV show didn’t seem needlessly wasteful of valuable hard drive space. READ FULL STORY
Tag: John from Cincinnati (1-1 of 1)
- 'Frozen' animated short in spring '15
- 'Gotham' streaming rights go to Netflix
- 'Arrow' digital-first comic is 'Season 2.5'
- DC Comics movie clues in website names?
- CeeLo Green's 'Good Life' canceled by TBS
- Robin Williams' daughter back on Twitter
- Adele: 2 unreleased songs leak (briefly)
- Jennifer Lawrence nude pics: FBI statement
- Justin Bieber: Assault charges in Ontario
- Joan Rivers on life support: Family statement