So HBO is coming to Amazon. This is good news, I think, insofar as anything that makes the great shows of the HBO Renaissance available to more people is good news. I’m a TV obsessive of a certain age — definition of “a certain age” freely covering anyone who remembers when “TV is better than movies” was an argument that you had to make, when TV-on-DVD was the technological forefront, and when the notion of “downloading” a TV show didn’t seem needlessly wasteful of valuable hard drive space. READ FULL STORY
Tag: John from Cincinnati (1-1 of 1)
- Lily Rabe's 'AHS: Asylum' nun in 'Freak Show'
- 'Survivor' eliminated contestant is...
- Suge Knight, Katt Williams arrested
- Kyra Sedgwick in HBO comedy about ex-nun
- Metallica residency on 'Late Late Show'
- Netflix: See what's new for November
- Kurt Sutter back at 'SOA,' minus appendix
- 'Avengers,' 'Black Panther': Marvel 'Phase 3'
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' peek on 'SHIELD'
- 'Agent Carter' gets its first teaser