It’s only a few hours before the season finale of Scandal, and ahead of this much-anticipated episode, creator Shonda Rhimes and Sundance Channel’s Writers’ Room host Jim Rash hosted a Twitter chat, during which she answered questions about what goes into creating the addictive drama. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Jim Rash (1-3 of 3)
'Community' star Gillian Jacobs takes the EW Pop Culture Personality Test (while Jim Rash grades it) -- VIDEO
Just because Jim Rash has co-starred on Community with Gillian Jacobs for five years doesn’t mean she can’t surprise him — which we found out when we invited Jacobs to take our EW Pop Culture Personality Test while Rash watched. (He’d already taken a quiz alongside his writing/directing partner Nat Faxon when their film The Way Way Back hit theaters. Revisit that one here.)
Warning: Massive Game of Thrones spoiler in the video!
READ FULL STORY
'The Way, Way Back' writers, directors, and stars Nat Faxon and Jim Rash take the EW Pop Culture Personality Test
Nat Faxon and Jim Rash may have won an Oscar for their adapted screenplay for The Descendants, but that doesn’t mean that they take themselves too seriously. It’s quite the opposite. Self-deprecating and humbled by their recent high-profile successes, Faxon and Rash are just giddy at the chance to talk about a movie that is entirely their creation. They wrote, directed, and acted in the summertime coming-of-age tale The Way, Way Back, which opened in theaters last Friday.
The two multi-talented guys took the EW Pop Culture Personality Test during a recent press junket for the movie. We won’t spoil too much but Rash does admit to a longtime love of My So-Called Life.
- 'MasterChef' judge Joe Bastianich to exit
- Creed's Scott Stapp to fans: I'm 'penniless'
- Drew Carey among CBS 12:35 a.m. fill-ins
- Alfonso Ribeiro wins 'Dancing With the Stars'
- 'The Voice': Two eliminated singers are...
- Kevin Smith to cameo in his own biopic
- Joni Mitchell: I nixed film with Taylor Swift
- 'Sherlock' first photo from new special
- Joel McHale's 'Comments Section' pilot at E!
- 'Hart of Dixie' return moved up to Dec. 15