Fresh off the one-two box office success of The Conjuring and Insidious: Chapter 2, director James Wan is hard at work on a movie that will presumably feature significantly less ghosts, unless it turns out that The Rock’s triceps are haunted. Fast & Furious 7 is currently filming towards a summer 2014 release date. The last film ended with a mid-credits teaser introducing new villain Jason Statham. Little is known about Statham’s character, Ian Shaw, beyond the fact that he is the brother of Fast 6 baddie Owen Shaw. But in a new picture posted to Twitter, Wan offers a window into the new baddie’s soul: READ FULL STORY
Tag: Jason Statham (1-3 of 3)
So you’ve just finished watching Fast & Furious 6. You’ve seen planes and tanks and flipcars and Paul Walker’s alternate-universe girl-clone and one of the greatest headbutts in the history of human heads. You think it’s all over. The credits roll…and then they stop rolling. WARNING: SPOILERS AHEAD. READ FULL STORY
You know what would have made The Expendables 2 better? More plastic! In the form of toys, that is. A video mashup of Toy Story and The Expendables 2 courtesy of the site IGN proves that classic action figures are just as badass as classic action heroes.
With Sylvester Stallone as (the voice of) Woody, Arnold Schwarzenegger as Buzz, Jason Statham as Hamm, and Bruce Willis as Mr. Potato Head, the The Expendables 2 trailer has been recast with Toy Story characters and scenes from the animated franchise. Let’s just say it’s beyond awesome.
Here’s the video:
READ FULL STORY
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' teaser next week
- 'The Bridge' canceled by FX
- 'Flash,' 'Jane the Virgin' get full seasons
- Disney sets 'Moana' as '16 animated feature
- TLC reality show to look at answered prayers
- Tatiana Maslany to make N.Y. stage debut
- 'Scandal': Michael Trucco as Abby's ex
- 'Deliverance' adapted as a play: EW review
- 'The Room' actors in a mockumentary?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' soundtrack on tape