After eight seasons, it’s no longer a question whether America’s Got Talent. (American Idol, and The Voice, and The X-Factor also kind of answered that already.) But what makes NBC’s summer staple so special is that singing’s only one among many talents that can be displayed. Though host Nick Cannon arguably gave the night’s best performance by pretending to be a contestant named Larry the Mime who went off on the judges and audience (“Boo yourself!”), there were many great acts actually eligible for the million dollar prize. And sure, a few of them were singers — but you can find people just like them on any other reality competition. Here are 5 of the best premiere auditions from acts that didn’t just hit the right notes: READ FULL STORY
Tag: Howie Mandel (1-1 of 1)
- Kate Upton is People 'Sexiest Woman Alive'
- People Mag Award guests talk 'The Interview'
- People Magazine Awards: What stars wore
- People Magazine Award winners are...
- 'Parenthood' series finale date: Jan. 29
- Sony quickly pulls YouTube 'Interview' trailer
- 'Serial' finale: Sarah Koenig rests her case
- 'Once Upon a Time' return for Eion Bailey
- 'Team America' screenings canceled
- 'Star Wars VII': 10 things Andy Serkis can say
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks