This week’s PopWatch confessional was inspired by the revelation that EW.com’s fearless leader doesn’t like The Beach Boys (gasp!). It’s a simple question: What’s the beloved pop culture property you secretly can’t stand? READ FULL STORY
Tag: Haterade (1-2 of 2)
Lena Dunham totally Googles herself.
Dunham stopped by The Daily Show last night to talk about the new season of Girls, and the topic turned to her internet haters.
“That’s my sort of token line is ‘I don’t read anything,'” Dunham confessed. “But if I’m being honest I read a quarter of things. So I read what I can find. I read like the top three items in Google news.”
- Sony hires real-life inspiration for Olivia Pope
- 'Hannibal': Michael Pitt out, Joe Anderson in
- Sony CEO: We've 'not caved, not given in'
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 'Once Upon a Time' casts Ernie Hudson as...
- 'White Collar' series finale: How it ended
- David Schwimmer cast as Robert Kardashian
- Kate Upton is People 'Sexiest Woman Alive'
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks