This week’s PopWatch confessional was inspired by the revelation that EW.com’s fearless leader doesn’t like The Beach Boys (gasp!). It’s a simple question: What’s the beloved pop culture property you secretly can’t stand? READ FULL STORY
Tag: Haterade (1-2 of 2)
Lena Dunham totally Googles herself.
Dunham stopped by The Daily Show last night to talk about the new season of Girls, and the topic turned to her internet haters.
“That’s my sort of token line is ‘I don’t read anything,'” Dunham confessed. “But if I’m being honest I read a quarter of things. So I read what I can find. I read like the top three items in Google news.”
- Blythe Danner joins NBC's 'The Slap'
- 'Wet Hot American Summer' for Hamm, Wiig
- 'Stieg Larsson's Millennium' book in August
- 'Harry Potter' arrives on Oyster ebook service
- Domino's slams 'Fifty Shades'-style ad leak
- Depp a no-show? Blame feisty chupacabra
- Tyler James Williams joins CBS spinoff series
- 'Ghostbusters' reboot set for July 22, 2016
- 'Steve Jobs' finalizes cast, begins filming
- Christopher Reeve's son joins 'SportsCenter'
- Katie Holmes back on TV in 'Ray Donovan'
- 'Game of Thrones' IMAX ticket sales surge