Ghostbusters 3 has been in a vague state of development for many years now, and in a fascinating new Esquire interview, franchise costar and chief threequel cheerleader Dan Aykroyd sounds more than a little exhausted at the long process of attempting to bring the horror-comedy franchise back to the big screen. He explains how a long writing process — which included a draft by Office writers Gene Stupnitsky and Lee Eisenberg followed by a rewrite from Etan Cohen (Tropic Thunder, Men in Black 3) — has produced “a script that we like.” But he winds up issuing a statement that sounds like a message directed right at Ghostbuster‘s studio, Sony — a warning that he and director-producer Ivan Reitman might be moving on, and taking the franchise with them. Says Aykroyd: READ FULL STORY »
Tag: Ghostbusters 3 (1-1 of 1)
Dec 6 2012 05:44 PM ET
- 'Voice' season 4: And the winner is...
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' top 20 is...
- 'Channing All Over Your Tatum': Kimmel clip
- Selma Blair exits 'Anger Management'
- Miss USA 2013: Our recap in pictures
- Armie Hammer: No 'Fifty Shades' for me
- 'Dumb and Dumber' sequel finds new home
- 'Man of Steel' gets religion?