If you’re someone who questioned the casting of Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman in Zack Snyder’s upcoming Batman Vs. Superman because the Fast & Furious star isn’t exactly buxom, she has her response ready. Asked by an Israeli entertainment show if Wonder Woman’s notorious comic-book shape would change, Gadot answered in her native Hebrew: “Hmm. I represent the Wonder Woman of the new world. Breasts… anyone can buy for 9000 shekels and everything is fine. By the way, Wonder Woman is Amazonian, and historically accurate Amazonian women actually had only one breast. So, if I’d really go ‘by the book’, it’d be problematic.” (That’s as good as Idris Elba’s response when he was forced to address a self-proclaimed “mini, mini uproar” when he was first cast as Heimdall (known as the “White God”) in Thor: “Thor’s mythical, right? Thor has a hammer that flies to him when he clicks his fingers. That’s okay, but the color of my skin is wrong?”) READ FULL STORY
Tag: Gal Gadot (1-1 of 1)
- Miley Cyrus in hospital, cancels KC show
- Paul Walker's bros help finish 'F&F7'
- Maya Rudolph: NBC variety special with...
- Ginny Potter, Quidditch Correspondent
- Stephen Colbert as 'Late Show' guest
- 'Game of Thrones' sets piracy record
- Ice Cube: No disrespect to Paul Walker
- Donna Tartt wins Pulitzer Prize for fiction