Yes, there are a few season finales to go, but with the rush of surprise twists, cliffhangers, and exits behind us, it’s now time for EW.com’s fourth annual reader-voted Season Finale Awards. After taking your suggestions under advisement — and extending the cutoff date to March 31, because so many of you wanted to (dis)honor the passing of The Walking Dead‘s Andrea — here are this year’s nominees. UPDATE: Polls are now closed. Winners will be announced Friday. READ FULL STORY »
Tag: Elementary (1-3 of 3)
At the end of last week’s Elementary, Moriarty led Sherlock (Jonny Lee Miller) straight to his presumed dead lady love Irene Adler (Natalie Dormer). In the season finale, Sherlock attempts to keep Irene safe, while Watson (Lucy Liu) tries to figure out who imprisoned and psychologically tortured Irene. (Sherlock removed himself from the case, leaving Joan to work her learned Holmesian magic with the NYPD.) READ FULL STORY »
If you haven’t seen tonight’s Elementary, stop reading now. Spoilers to follow.
It finally happened. Twelve episodes into CBS’ modern day Sherlock Holmes series Elementary, Moriarty appears. Well, almost.
- 'Anchorman 2': We know that mustache...
- Patricia Clarkson joins 'Maze Runner' cast
- Betty White's Facebook post (in longhand)
- Armie Hammer: No 'Fifty Shades' for me
- 'Prometheus' sequel hires a new writer
- Russell Brand jolts 'Morning Joe': Watch
- Dan Harmon sorry for 'Community' slam
- Ryan Reynolds exits 'Highlander' remake