Meshach Taylor, who earned an Emmy nomination for playing Anthony Bouvier, the falsely-accused ex-con delivery man-turned-partner at the Atlanta-based Sugarbaker interior design firm on Designing Women, has died at the age of 67.
Tag: Designing Women (1-1 of 1)
- 'Sopranos': Tony dead? David Chase says...
- Shonda Rhimes to guest on 'Mindy Project'
- Charlie Hunnam circles King Arthur role
- Stephen Lee, character actor, dies at 58
- Mark Gatiss back for more 'Game of Thrones'
- Homer Simpson takes Ice Bucket Challenge
- 'Survivor': MLB alum John Rocker to play
- 'Glee' plans New Directions for Rachel
- 'Once Upon a Time' gig for 'True Blood' fave
- 'Simpsons' marathon: 11 gems this week