Have you seen Dawn of the Planet of the Apes yet? You should! If not, you should stop reading this right now, since this post is absolutely full of SPOILERS for the Apes prebootquel, including SPOILERS for stuff that didn’t actually wind up happening in Dawn but will wind up happening in the sequel. SPOILERS! READ FULL STORY
Tag: Dawn of the Planet of the Apes (1-2 of 2)
Witches, kidnappers, apes, and Rob Dyrdek? Yep, this week has it all. Caesar and his crew will be taking over the box office with Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, while your DVR will be filled with everything from the magical to the hilarious to the incredibly violent. And for Divergent fans, this week is all about Four. Then again, isn’t every week?
Check out your pop culture schedule for the week:
- 'Frozen' animated short in spring '15
- 'Gotham' streaming rights go to Netflix
- 'Arrow' digital-first comic is 'Season 2.5'
- DC Comics movie clues in website names?
- CeeLo Green's 'Good Life' canceled by TBS
- Robin Williams' daughter back on Twitter
- Adele: 2 unreleased songs leak (briefly)
- Jennifer Lawrence nude pics: FBI statement
- Justin Bieber: Assault charges in Ontario
- Joan Rivers on life support: Family statement