Have you seen Dawn of the Planet of the Apes yet? You should! If not, you should stop reading this right now, since this post is absolutely full of SPOILERS for the Apes prebootquel, including SPOILERS for stuff that didn’t actually wind up happening in Dawn but will wind up happening in the sequel. SPOILERS! READ FULL STORY
Tag: Dawn of the Planet of the Apes (1-2 of 2)
Witches, kidnappers, apes, and Rob Dyrdek? Yep, this week has it all. Caesar and his crew will be taking over the box office with Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, while your DVR will be filled with everything from the magical to the hilarious to the incredibly violent. And for Divergent fans, this week is all about Four. Then again, isn’t every week?
Check out your pop culture schedule for the week:
- Joe Cocker, veteran rock singer, dies at 70
- Joe Cocker dies: Celeb tributes on Twitter
- 'Jessica Jones': Mike Colter in as Luke Cage
- 'Interview' 'will be distributed': Sony lawyer
- George R.R. Martin: I'll show 'The Interview'
- N.Y. theater sets live-read of 'The Interview'
- Michael C. Hall sings 'Hedwig' tune in NYC
- Mike Myers makes surprise visit to 'SNL'
- 'Mythbusters' on new format, cast changes
- 'Hannibal': Michael Pitt out, Joe Anderson in
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks