Dwayne Johnson has long been rumored to play a character in Warner Bros’ rapidly expanding DC movie universe. In a surprising revelation happening days before the yearly Casting Revelation Geek Orgy known as Comic-Con, Johnson appeared to confirm his participation in the DC franchise. “DC and I have been talking for a couple of years now,” said the Hercules star, clearly excited to talk about anything besides Hercules. “There’s a character out there that we’re gonna announce really soon, that I’m gonna play.” READ FULL STORY
Tag: Dawn of Justice (1-2 of 2)
I’m done with people who think Aquaman is lame. It’s less an argument than a played-out meme that draws its evidence from two ridiculous sources: Super Friends, a TV show that no one under the age of 30 actually watched; and Entourage, a TV show that everyone under the age of 30 watched, God damn our rotten souls. Aquaman’s classic costume is silly—green and orange, booties and gloves—but his backstory has ten Game of Thrones‘ worth of awesomely kookbat mythology. He can control all sea creatures, which yes hahaha he talks to dolphins OH LOOK OUT SMART GUY FIFTY SHARKS JUST ATE YOUR FAT FACE OFF. READ FULL STORY
- 'The Bronze,' 2 more films sold at Sundance
- Julia Roberts on board for 'Batkid' movie
- Gymnastic sex scene scores '10' at Sundance
- Netflix: See what's new for February
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2': No role for Ronan
- 'Fifty Shades': THAT scene won't be in film
- 'Hateful Eight' supporting cast revealed
- 'MasterChef Junior' chimp scene won't air
- Biblical saga among 5 pilots in works at ABC
- Sophie Turner as Jean Grey in next 'X-Men'
- 'Glee' alum Melissa Benoist in as 'Supergirl'
- NBC orders ex-sniper pilot from 'Blacklist'-ers