Anyone who knows me knows I am a huge Jeremy Renner fan. My obsession with the Avengers star may not rival that I have with Michael Fassbender (I like to watch this clip when I’m feeling blue — completely family friendly, I assure you), but it’s up there. I mean, have you seen Renner’s arms? Just… sa-woon. Oh, and he’s a pretty good actor too (you know, if those Oscar nods are anything to go by). But wow, that was a painful episode of Saturday Night Live, wasn’t it? READ FULL STORY
Tag: David Petraeus (1-2 of 2)
Ding ding! It’s time for your half-hourly update on the fast-unfolding David Petraeus sex scandal. You might think that the now- former CIA director’s political career has suffered a minor speedbump in the last couple of days. But you’d be wrong. In the year 2025, David Petraeus will be the Secretary of Defense. Or at least that’s a plot point in Call of Duty: Black Ops II, the newest entry in the stratospherically popular military shooter franchise that taught your twelve-year-old all sorts of colorful new words. Kotaku broke the news that Petraeus appears in a couple scenes of the just-released videogame. It’s worth pointing out, though, that the real-life Petraeus didn’t actually lend his voice to the game — probably because he was too busy, wink wink nudge nudge. READ FULL STORY
- Sony hires real-life inspiration for Olivia Pope
- Madonna releases six tracks from 2015 album
- 'Amazing Race' season 25 winners are...
- Sony CEO: We've 'not caved, not given in'
- FBI officially ties North Korea to Sony hack
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 'White Collar' series finale: How it ended
- Kate Upton is People 'Sexiest Woman Alive'
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks