Anyone who knows me knows I am a huge Jeremy Renner fan. My obsession with the Avengers star may not rival that I have with Michael Fassbender (I like to watch this clip when I’m feeling blue — completely family friendly, I assure you), but it’s up there. I mean, have you seen Renner’s arms? Just… sa-woon. Oh, and he’s a pretty good actor too (you know, if those Oscar nods are anything to go by). But wow, that was a painful episode of Saturday Night Live, wasn’t it? READ FULL STORY
Tag: David Petraeus (1-2 of 2)
Ding ding! It’s time for your half-hourly update on the fast-unfolding David Petraeus sex scandal. You might think that the now- former CIA director’s political career has suffered a minor speedbump in the last couple of days. But you’d be wrong. In the year 2025, David Petraeus will be the Secretary of Defense. Or at least that’s a plot point in Call of Duty: Black Ops II, the newest entry in the stratospherically popular military shooter franchise that taught your twelve-year-old all sorts of colorful new words. Kotaku broke the news that Petraeus appears in a couple scenes of the just-released videogame. It’s worth pointing out, though, that the real-life Petraeus didn’t actually lend his voice to the game — probably because he was too busy, wink wink nudge nudge. READ FULL STORY
- Fox yanks 'Utopia' from Tuesday schedule
- 'The Bridge': 'Julibex' wraps season 2
- Alyssa Milano exits ABC's 'Mistresses'
- 'Sherlock Holmes' silent from 1916 discovered
- 'Selfie' premiere ratings: Little to 'like'
- 'Agents of SHIELD' role for Tim DeKay
- Harry Potter fan sets Guinness World Record
- 'Twilight Saga': 5 short films on Facebook
- 'Sing-Off' returning to NBC for season 5
- Yvette Nicole Brown exits 'Community'