Anyone who knows me knows I am a huge Jeremy Renner fan. My obsession with the Avengers star may not rival that I have with Michael Fassbender (I like to watch this clip when I’m feeling blue — completely family friendly, I assure you), but it’s up there. I mean, have you seen Renner’s arms? Just… sa-woon. Oh, and he’s a pretty good actor too (you know, if those Oscar nods are anything to go by). But wow, that was a painful episode of Saturday Night Live, wasn’t it? READ FULL STORY »
Tag: David Petraeus (1-2 of 2)
Ding ding! It’s time for your half-hourly update on the fast-unfolding David Petraeus sex scandal. You might think that the now- former CIA director’s political career has suffered a minor speedbump in the last couple of days. But you’d be wrong. In the year 2025, David Petraeus will be the Secretary of Defense. Or at least that’s a plot point in Call of Duty: Black Ops II, the newest entry in the stratospherically popular military shooter franchise that taught your twelve-year-old all sorts of colorful new words. Kotaku broke the news that Petraeus appears in a couple scenes of the just-released videogame. It’s worth pointing out, though, that the real-life Petraeus didn’t actually lend his voice to the game — probably because he was too busy, wink wink nudge nudge. READ FULL STORY »
- 'Celeb Apprentice': Mr. Trump has hired...
- Billboard Music Awards: 2013 winners are...
- R.Pattz and K.Stew call it quits: People
- Yahoo to buy Tumblr for $1.1B: Report
- 'Star Trek' rules at box office: $70.6M
- 'Star Trek': Ranking the TV series, movies
- 'SNL': All Stefon's 'N.Y.'s hottest clubs'
- 'Game of Thrones': Compatible couples?
- 'Survivor:' Jeff Probst talks Brenda vs. Dawn, the final challenge advantage, and new reunion show format 458
- All Cried Out 464
- A Whole New World 408
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': Let's talk about that ending (and Benedict Cumberbatch) 340
- EW.com's 4th Annual Season Finale Awards: Nominations wanted! 500