Anyone who knows me knows I am a huge Jeremy Renner fan. My obsession with the Avengers star may not rival that I have with Michael Fassbender (I like to watch this clip when I’m feeling blue — completely family friendly, I assure you), but it’s up there. I mean, have you seen Renner’s arms? Just… sa-woon. Oh, and he’s a pretty good actor too (you know, if those Oscar nods are anything to go by). But wow, that was a painful episode of Saturday Night Live, wasn’t it? READ FULL STORY
Tag: David Petraeus (1-2 of 2)
Ding ding! It’s time for your half-hourly update on the fast-unfolding David Petraeus sex scandal. You might think that the now- former CIA director’s political career has suffered a minor speedbump in the last couple of days. But you’d be wrong. In the year 2025, David Petraeus will be the Secretary of Defense. Or at least that’s a plot point in Call of Duty: Black Ops II, the newest entry in the stratospherically popular military shooter franchise that taught your twelve-year-old all sorts of colorful new words. Kotaku broke the news that Petraeus appears in a couple scenes of the just-released videogame. It’s worth pointing out, though, that the real-life Petraeus didn’t actually lend his voice to the game — probably because he was too busy, wink wink nudge nudge. READ FULL STORY
- Emma Stone set for B'way debut in 'Cabaret'
- 'Masters of Sex,' 'Ray Donovan' renewed
- 'Halt and Catch Fire' gets a season 2
- Johnny Depp + Kevin Smith for 'Yoga Hosers'
- Megan Mullally, Natalie Morales on 'Parks'
- Eva Longoria arc on 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine'
- 'Agents of SHIELD' cryptic L.A. billboard
- 'Arrow' casts Matt Ward as villain Komodo
- Benedict Cumberbatch in WB's 'Jungle Book'
- Chris Pratt posts photo of van he lived in