Merely 12 days after Justin Timberlake banned his boy band from his wedding, the boys are striking back. While attending Glee star Matthew Morrison’s third annual Halloween bash, Lance Bass and J.C. Chasez posed with a JT-becostumed Mr. Schuester. Seems innocent enough, right? Wrong.
Tag: Conspiracies (1-1 of 1)
- Cher cancels 'Dressed to Kill' tour dates
- Adam Pally to end run as 'Mindy' regular
- Tina Fey-produced series to Netflix from NBC
- Bill Cosby: Two more women step forward
- 'Justified' (Jan. 20), more FX premiere dates
- 'Lemony Snicket' writer apologizes for joke
- 'Better Call Saul' gets two-night premiere
- Queen Latifah's talk show canceled
- Jon Hamm returning to 'Parks and Recreation'
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': EW movie review