Christina Hendricks mistakes an iPhone for a Pop-Tart in the latest Funny or Die video, and not just because today’s phone cases can be eerily realistic: The sketch finds the Mad Men actress transported from the 1960s into a modern office, complete with computers and cell phones and Febreze.
Tag: Christina Hendricks (1-3 of 3)
As Beyoncé sings: “Pretty Hurts.”
No one may know that better than Mad Men star Christina Hendricks, who is no stranger to everyone — seriously, pretty much everyone — thinking she’s quite attractive (and, you know, a very talented actress). But all that glitters isn’t gold: Hendricks stopped by Conan last night, where Conan O’Brien asked her what it’s like to experience men getting all “silly and dopey” when they see her. Turns out, it can be a bit of a hazard.
Watch our Late Night Highlight video below: READ FULL STORY
From prom in Mystic Falls, to Tom Cruise’s new Sci-fi adventure, we’ve got your pop culture planner for the week. Check it out below! READ FULL STORY
- 'Wizard of Oz' series nixed at NBC
- 'Schoolhouse Rock' special coming to ABC
- 'Sleepy Hollow' to stream at Hulu Plus
- 'Dating Naked' sued for failure to blur
- Niecy Nash joins 'The Mindy Project'
- 'Hateful Eight': Know them by name
- 'Parks and Rec' role for Rachel Dratch
- Jim Parsons talks 'Big Bang,' Emmys
- Lena Dunham shares quick 'Girls' teaser
- Paul Reubens to play 'Blacklist' baddie