Last night’s episode of Parks and Recreation tackled the Pawnee City Council’s prehistoric gender relations head on. In an effort to one-up the all-male sanitation department, Leslie and April tried their hand at a garbage route, with mixed results. Meanwhile, Chris struggled to understand his new relationship with Shauna; Ron and Anne babysat Diane’s kids; and Tom, Ben, and Andy attempted to play basketball. Colossal failures and hilarious lines abounded. Here are the best:
Tag: Chris Traeger (1-2 of 2)
Ben and Leslie’s storybook wedding is fast approaching, but you know what comes first, right? The bachelor party! Ben’s not really the Vegas type, so there weren’t any Hangover-esque shenanigans; instead, the boys stayed in for a night of beer and board games (Settlers of Catan, to be precise). At least, that’s how the night started out. Tom insisted they up the ante with a few drinks at Essence — Things Magazine‘s “Next Big Thing” — where they each revealed that none of them had experienced a real bachelor party. Here’s why:
- Billy Crystal at Emmy salute to Robin Williams
- 'AHS: Freak Show' to premiere Oct. 8
- ABC eyes 'Castle'-inspired 'Derrick Storm'
- 'Halt and Catch Fire' gets a season 2
- Megan Mullally, Natalie Morales on 'Parks'
- Nicki Minaj butts in on 'Anaconda' video
- 'iZombie' gigs for Molly Hagan, Judy Reyes
- Greg Finley joins 'The Flash' as Girder
- Emma Stone set for B'way debut in 'Cabaret'
- Johnny Depp + Kevin Smith for 'Yoga Hosers'