Commencement speeches can be boring. Just when you think you’re done with lectures, here’s one more person ranting to you about how to live your life as you wait to receive your diploma. But if that person is It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia‘s Charlie Day or Sandra Bullock, listening to “follow your heart” becomes much more enjoyable.
Tag: Charlie Day (1-1 of 1)
- 'Manhattan Love Story' canceled by ABC
- 'Ouija' is Friday's No. 1 movie: $8.3M
- Jack Bruce, bassist for Cream, dies at 71
- Rainn Wilson's Vine series: Curtis Lepore out
- 'Constantine' off to modest start in ratings
- Ewan McGregor vs. 'Star Wars' faux fans
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC
- Billy Boyd song for next 'Hobbit' end-credits
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in'