Commencement speeches can be boring. Just when you think you’re done with lectures, here’s one more person ranting to you about how to live your life as you wait to receive your diploma. But if that person is It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia‘s Charlie Day or Sandra Bullock, listening to “follow your heart” becomes much more enjoyable.
Tag: Charlie Day (1-1 of 1)
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy': Top $$ of '14
- 'Greatest American Hero' reboot eyed at Fox
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- Bruce Springsteen's 'Outlaw Pete' as book
- Apple event set for Sept. 9: iPhone 6?
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- 'Simpsons' to air 24 hours a week on FXX
- 'Star Wars VII' resumes filming in U.K.