Commencement speeches can be boring. Just when you think you’re done with lectures, here’s one more person ranting to you about how to live your life as you wait to receive your diploma. But if that person is It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia‘s Charlie Day or Sandra Bullock, listening to “follow your heart” becomes much more enjoyable.
Tag: Charlie Day (1-1 of 1)
- 'Frozen' animated short in spring '15
- 'Gotham' streaming rights go to Netflix
- 'Arrow' digital-first comic is 'Season 2.5'
- DC Comics movie clues in website names?
- CeeLo Green's 'Good Life' canceled by TBS
- Robin Williams' daughter back on Twitter
- Adele: 2 unreleased songs leak (briefly)
- Jennifer Lawrence nude pics: FBI statement
- Justin Bieber: Assault charges in Ontario
- Joan Rivers on life support: Family statement