The days of infinity pools, the Harbor School, and witty banter in the Cohen’s kitchen are long gone, but that doesn’t stop us from following the careers of those who created some of our favorite dramatic moments (accompanied by Imogen Heap songs) on The OC. And if we’re already being nostalgic, we might as well take things all the way back to season 1. You know, when Ryan Atwood still wore a wrist cuff, and Luke was the bad guy who won our hearts. Speaking of the blonde love triangle, we’ve got an update on what Luke, Ryan, and even Marissa (she’s back from the dead!) are up to now. READ FULL STORY »
Tag: Ben Mckenzie (1-3 of 3)
Some might think that Ben McKenzie left The OC behind when he swapped his wife beater and fists of fury for a police uniform and a gun. But believe it or not, McKenzie’s small-screen career choices have one little thing in common: prison.
Last night, McKenzie told Conan the story of a surprising fan encounter. While shooting season 1 of the cop drama Southland, McKenzie was on location when a real-life (presumably ex) gang member told him that he liked his work. Apparently, on Thursday nights at 9 p.m. in the joint, the cell blocks all sang the same tune: “California, California, here we cooommeee.”
The lesson here: Even convicts couldn’t resist the charm of the Cohen family. Watch below: READ FULL STORY »
For those of you who don’t know what Southland is, it’s an expertly executed TNT drama about cops in L.A. starring the likes of Michael Cudlitz, Shawn Hatosy, Regina King, and Ben McKenzie. The show presents a sometimes shockingly realistic portrayal of being a cop in the perhaps not-so-appropriately named City of Angels. From the in-your-face camera angles to the inner demons of the characters themselves, Southland is known for being gritty and dramatic, and the fifth season opener is no different.
But just in case the stories — and Ben’s arm muscles — aren’t convincing you to tune in, here are my top five reasons why you should catch tonight’s show: READ FULL STORY »
- 'Celeb Apprentice': Mr. Trump has hired...
- Billboard Music Awards: 2013 winners are...
- R.Pattz and K.Stew call it quits: People
- Yahoo to buy Tumblr for $1.1B: Report
- 'Star Trek' rules at box office: $70.6M
- 'Star Trek': Ranking the TV series, movies
- 'SNL': All Stefon's 'N.Y.'s hottest clubs'
- 'Game of Thrones': Compatible couples?
- 'Survivor:' Jeff Probst talks Brenda vs. Dawn, the final challenge advantage, and new reunion show format 458
- All Cried Out 464
- A Whole New World 408
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': Let's talk about that ending (and Benedict Cumberbatch) 340
- EW.com's 4th Annual Season Finale Awards: Nominations wanted! 500