Michael Bay’s Bad Boys movies are full of all kinds of things: cars, guns, explosions…bigger explosions. But what they’re most full of are cuss words. Heck, you could sum up the scripts for both movies in four letters. Well now, one clever YouTuber has done away with all the boring stuff like plot and character development and given us what we really want: nothing but swearing. The supercut is most certainly NSFW, but that’s half the fun, isn’t it? READ FULL STORY
Tag: Bad Boys (1-1 of 1)
- Allison Williams as Peter Pan for NBC
- 'Blacklist' gig for Krysten Ritter
- 'Essential *NSYNC' is news to *NSYNC?
- Jim Gaffigan series to air on TV Land
- 'CSI' role for Mark Valley
- Paramount apology for 'TMNT' 9/11 poster
- Iggy Azalea in 'F&F 7,' Vin Diesel says
- 'Once Upon a Time' casts Hans, Pabbie
- 'Star Wars': Marvel Comics reveals plans
- 'Goldfinch' movie rights go to...