Michael Bay’s Bad Boys movies are full of all kinds of things: cars, guns, explosions…bigger explosions. But what they’re most full of are cuss words. Heck, you could sum up the scripts for both movies in four letters. Well now, one clever YouTuber has done away with all the boring stuff like plot and character development and given us what we really want: nothing but swearing. The supercut is most certainly NSFW, but that’s half the fun, isn’t it? READ FULL STORY
Tag: Bad Boys (1-1 of 1)
- Disney sets 'Moana' as '16 animated feature
- 'Arrow' casts Vinnie Jones as villain Brick
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' soundtrack on tape
- 'Sleepy Hollow' casts Max Brown as...?
- Hannibal Buress routine vs. Bill Cosby
- Key & Peele movie deal with New Line
- Larry King posts random thoughts on Twitter
- 'Glee' team's horror comedy a go at Fox
- Bethenny Frankel back on 'Real Housewives'
- 'Mulaney' order cut to 13 episodes