Michael Bay’s Bad Boys movies are full of all kinds of things: cars, guns, explosions…bigger explosions. But what they’re most full of are cuss words. Heck, you could sum up the scripts for both movies in four letters. Well now, one clever YouTuber has done away with all the boring stuff like plot and character development and given us what we really want: nothing but swearing. The supercut is most certainly NSFW, but that’s half the fun, isn’t it? READ FULL STORY
Tag: Bad Boys (1-1 of 1)
- Meg Ryan joins 'How I Met Your Dad'
- Chris Brown to remain in custody
- 'Best Week Ever' canceled by VH1 (again)
- Jodie Foster marries Alexandra Hedison
- William Hurt exits 'Midnight Rider'
- 'Bachelorette' contestant Eric Hill dies
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': Ruffalo's pics
- 'Pitch Perfect 2': First pic from set