Michael Bay’s Bad Boys movies are full of all kinds of things: cars, guns, explosions…bigger explosions. But what they’re most full of are cuss words. Heck, you could sum up the scripts for both movies in four letters. Well now, one clever YouTuber has done away with all the boring stuff like plot and character development and given us what we really want: nothing but swearing. The supercut is most certainly NSFW, but that’s half the fun, isn’t it? READ FULL STORY
Tag: Bad Boys (1-1 of 1)
- 'Mockingjay': 2014's top movie presale tix
- Dean Norris as 'American Dad' guest voice
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst
- Paul Reubens says Pee-wee movie is on
- Seth Rogen as Apple pioneer Steve Wozniak?
- Tom Hiddleston, Hugh Laurie series to AMC
- 'Arrested Development': A season 4 remix?
- Netflix: See what's new for November
- 'Game of Thrones' actors sign on for season 7
- Lily Rabe's 'AHS: Asylum' nun in 'Freak Show'