Want to know what’s happening this week? Check out our pop culture radar below: READ FULL STORY
Tag: Bachelorette (1-3 of 3)
ABC may have broken hearts with its announcement that Bachelor Pad will not air this summer, but the bachelors and bachelorettes of Burning Love will happily step up to fill the hole in America’s reality-obsessed soul. When the parody series returns next month for its third season, Love‘s rowdy band of rejects will pile into a luxe(ish) mansion to compete for the grand prize of $900.
Below, check out the season 3 trailer to see what Burning Down the House has in store, including manipulations! Sexually suggestive challenges! Age-inappropriate hook-ups! A superfan competitor! Awkward come-ons! And, oh yeah, a chance for once-in-a-lifetime love.
READ FULL STORY
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 34.3M views
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in'
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 5 takeaways
- J.K. Rowling's new Dolores Umbridge story
- Taylor Swift's '1989': Losing herself in 'pop'?
- Lyndsy Fonseca signs on with 'Agent Carter'
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover