Want to know what’s happening this week? Check out our pop culture radar below: READ FULL STORY
Tag: Bachelorette (1-3 of 3)
ABC may have broken hearts with its announcement that Bachelor Pad will not air this summer, but the bachelors and bachelorettes of Burning Love will happily step up to fill the hole in America’s reality-obsessed soul. When the parody series returns next month for its third season, Love‘s rowdy band of rejects will pile into a luxe(ish) mansion to compete for the grand prize of $900.
Below, check out the season 3 trailer to see what Burning Down the House has in store, including manipulations! Sexually suggestive challenges! Age-inappropriate hook-ups! A superfan competitor! Awkward come-ons! And, oh yeah, a chance for once-in-a-lifetime love.
READ FULL STORY
- 'American Idol': Singer going home is...
- 'Grey's Anatomy': Isaiah Washington back
- Tony Goldwyn in TV movie as polygamist
- Miley calls out Katy Perry on kiss remark
- 'Archer' renewed for two more seasons
- Oscars: Academy on Batkid segment cut
- MTV Movie Awards: 2014 nominees are...
- 'How I Met Your Dad' casts 'Smash' alum