Want to know what’s happening this week? Check out our pop culture radar below: READ FULL STORY
Tag: Bachelorette (1-3 of 3)
ABC may have broken hearts with its announcement that Bachelor Pad will not air this summer, but the bachelors and bachelorettes of Burning Love will happily step up to fill the hole in America’s reality-obsessed soul. When the parody series returns next month for its third season, Love‘s rowdy band of rejects will pile into a luxe(ish) mansion to compete for the grand prize of $900.
Below, check out the season 3 trailer to see what Burning Down the House has in store, including manipulations! Sexually suggestive challenges! Age-inappropriate hook-ups! A superfan competitor! Awkward come-ons! And, oh yeah, a chance for once-in-a-lifetime love.
READ FULL STORY
- 'Sons of Anarchy' wraps; see pics from set
- 'Colbert Report' to end Dec. 18
- Reality TV: A genre running out of steam?
- Jack Kirby credit added to Marvel Comics
- Bob Dylan to release covers album in 2015
- Paul Reubens says Pee-wee movie is on
- Tom Hiddleston, Hugh Laurie series to AMC
- 'Arrested Development': A season 4 remix?
- Netflix: See what's new for November
- 'Game of Thrones' actors sign on for season 7