Want to know what’s happening this week? Check out our pop culture radar below: READ FULL STORY
Tag: Bachelorette (1-3 of 3)
ABC may have broken hearts with its announcement that Bachelor Pad will not air this summer, but the bachelors and bachelorettes of Burning Love will happily step up to fill the hole in America’s reality-obsessed soul. When the parody series returns next month for its third season, Love‘s rowdy band of rejects will pile into a luxe(ish) mansion to compete for the grand prize of $900.
Below, check out the season 3 trailer to see what Burning Down the House has in store, including manipulations! Sexually suggestive challenges! Age-inappropriate hook-ups! A superfan competitor! Awkward come-ons! And, oh yeah, a chance for once-in-a-lifetime love.
READ FULL STORY
- Sony hires real-life inspiration for Olivia Pope
- 'Hannibal': Michael Pitt out, Joe Anderson in
- Sony CEO: We've 'not caved, not given in'
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 'Once Upon a Time' casts Ernie Hudson as...
- 'White Collar' series finale: How it ended
- David Schwimmer cast as Robert Kardashian
- Kate Upton is People 'Sexiest Woman Alive'
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks