Perhaps you’ve heard of a song called “Gangnam Style.” It’s by some Korean dude who calls himself PSY and it’s got, like, a trillion views on YouTube. No? Well, take my word for it, it’s popular. And as with most things that are popular – Snuggies, pretty girls, singing competition reality shows – it’s inspired all sorts of imitators. Now before you rush to the nearest tablet or mobile device and hunt these down for yourself, be warned: not all of the imitations are good. In fact some of them are quite bad. So, with that in mind, we noble souls at EW.com have combed the teeming thicket of the internet and selected the mashups and reenactments that may actually be worth watching. I can’t promise that they measure up to the original K-Pop hit – because, honestly, what can? But I can promise that someone, somewhere, found them amusing. And in this short life of ours, PopWatchers, that’s all we can really ask for.
Tag: Avicii (1-1 of 1)
- Cher cancels 'Dressed to Kill' tour dates
- Adam Pally to end run as 'Mindy' regular
- Tina Fey-produced series to Netflix from NBC
- Bill Cosby: Two more women step forward
- 'Justified' (Jan. 20), more FX premiere dates
- 'Lemony Snicket' writer apologizes for joke
- 'Better Call Saul' gets two-night premiere
- Queen Latifah's talk show canceled
- Jon Hamm returning to 'Parks and Recreation'
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': EW movie review