The theme of Monday night’s episode of The Sing-Off is its most impressively vague yet: “My Generation.” Anyone who has never watched this show might think that means the teams will sing songs that they were raised on, or maybe even from the decade they were born, but to those people I would scream, “You’re so wrong!” and “Why aren’t you watching The Sing-Off, do you hate good-natured fun?!” Nick Lachey explains the theme as “the songs of yesterday and today,” which he doesn’t seem to understand means ALL OF THE DAYS. READ FULL STORY
Tag: A Cappella (1-3 of 3)
Why, oh why can’t this be the only thing I have ever witnessed her do?
Watch the Brady family of our generation — Miley Cyrus, Jimmy Fallon, and the Roots — cover “We Can’t Stop” a cappella on Tuesday’s Late Night: READ FULL STORY
- 'Survivor' eliminated contestant is...
- Will Smith brings 'Hitch' comedy series to Fox
- Taylor Swift reveals '1989' track list
- 'John Carter' rights lapse at Disney
- 'Bewitched' revival lands at NBC
- 'Goodfellas' actor sues 'Simpsons' for $250M
- 'Shark Tank' spin-off a go at ABC
- 'Red Band Society': Fox orders 4 more scripts
- Morena Baccarin joining 'Gotham' as...
- Edward Norton reflects on not being the Hulk