The theme of Monday night’s episode of The Sing-Off is its most impressively vague yet: “My Generation.” Anyone who has never watched this show might think that means the teams will sing songs that they were raised on, or maybe even from the decade they were born, but to those people I would scream, “You’re so wrong!” and “Why aren’t you watching The Sing-Off, do you hate good-natured fun?!” Nick Lachey explains the theme as “the songs of yesterday and today,” which he doesn’t seem to understand means ALL OF THE DAYS. READ FULL STORY
Tag: A Cappella (1-3 of 3)
Why, oh why can’t this be the only thing I have ever witnessed her do?
Watch the Brady family of our generation — Miley Cyrus, Jimmy Fallon, and the Roots — cover “We Can’t Stop” a cappella on Tuesday’s Late Night: READ FULL STORY
- 'Dancing With the Stars' season 19 champ is...
- 'The Voice': Two eliminated singers are...
- 'Insurgent' music gig to Joseph Trapanese
- Joel McHale's 'Comments Section' pilot at E!
- 'Birdman' gets six Indie Spirit Award noms
- 'Hart of Dixie' return moved up to Dec. 15
- Bill Cosby biographer tweets: 'I was wrong'
- George Eads exiting 'CSI'
- 'Oz' Cowardly Lion costume sells for $3M
- 'Star Wars VII' trailer debuts this weekend