The theme of Monday night’s episode of The Sing-Off is its most impressively vague yet: “My Generation.” Anyone who has never watched this show might think that means the teams will sing songs that they were raised on, or maybe even from the decade they were born, but to those people I would scream, “You’re so wrong!” and “Why aren’t you watching The Sing-Off, do you hate good-natured fun?!” Nick Lachey explains the theme as “the songs of yesterday and today,” which he doesn’t seem to understand means ALL OF THE DAYS. READ FULL STORY
Tag: A Cappella (1-3 of 3)
Why, oh why can’t this be the only thing I have ever witnessed her do?
Watch the Brady family of our generation — Miley Cyrus, Jimmy Fallon, and the Roots — cover “We Can’t Stop” a cappella on Tuesday’s Late Night: READ FULL STORY
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- Lauren Graham set for new 'Odd Couple'
- 'Project Runway': And the winner is...
- 'Project Runway: Threads': A mini-me spin-off
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 5 takeaways
- 'Game of Thrones': 7 rumors debunked
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- Josh Radnor in 'Disgraced': EW stage review
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover
- CMT doubles up on 'Party Down South'