The theme of Monday night’s episode of The Sing-Off is its most impressively vague yet: “My Generation.” Anyone who has never watched this show might think that means the teams will sing songs that they were raised on, or maybe even from the decade they were born, but to those people I would scream, “You’re so wrong!” and “Why aren’t you watching The Sing-Off, do you hate good-natured fun?!” Nick Lachey explains the theme as “the songs of yesterday and today,” which he doesn’t seem to understand means ALL OF THE DAYS. READ FULL STORY
Tag: A Cappella (1-3 of 3)
Why, oh why can’t this be the only thing I have ever witnessed her do?
Watch the Brady family of our generation — Miley Cyrus, Jimmy Fallon, and the Roots — cover “We Can’t Stop” a cappella on Tuesday’s Late Night: READ FULL STORY
- 'Birdman' wins Best Cast at SAG Awards
- 'Orange,' 'Downton' casts win SAG Awards
- Sam Smith's 'Stay With Me' = Tom Petty cash
- Miss Colombia crowned Miss Universe 2015
- 'X-Men' TV series? Fox in early stage talks
- Kaya Scodelario + 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5'
- Rihanna's new song with Kanye, McCartney
- Gymnastic sex scene scores '10' at Sundance
- Netflix: See what's new for February
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2': No role for Ronan
- 'Hateful Eight' supporting cast revealed
- 'Fifty Shades': THAT scene won't be in film