In the Sundance fave Obvious Child (in limited release June 6), Jenny Slate plays a comic who follows a break-up with a one-night stand, learns she’s pregnant, and struggles to tell the guy how she intends to handle it. There’s laughter and tears, but luckily, we only had the former when Slate took our Pop Culture Personality Test and revealed why Kevin Costner was her first celebrity crush, what Annie reference her mother still makes on all her birthday cards, and why Se7en is the scariest movie she’s ever seen.
Watch Jenny Slate explain why 'Se7en' is the scariest movie she's ever seen -- VIDEO
- 'Ouija' is Friday's No. 1 movie: $8.3M
- 'Constantine' off to modest start in ratings
- Ewan McGregor vs. 'Star Wars' faux fans
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC
- Billy Boyd song for next 'Hobbit' end-credits
- Terry Keenan, Fox News and CNN alum, dies
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in'
- J.K. Rowling's new Dolores Umbridge story