In the Sundance fave Obvious Child (in limited release June 6), Jenny Slate plays a comic who follows a break-up with a one-night stand, learns she’s pregnant, and struggles to tell the guy how she intends to handle it. There’s laughter and tears, but luckily, we only had the former when Slate took our Pop Culture Personality Test and revealed why Kevin Costner was her first celebrity crush, what Annie reference her mother still makes on all her birthday cards, and why Se7en is the scariest movie she’s ever seen.
Watch Jenny Slate explain why 'Se7en' is the scariest movie she's ever seen -- VIDEO
- Disney sets 'Moana' as '16 animated feature
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' soundtrack on tape
- 'Glee' team's horror comedy a go at Fox
- Bethenny Frankel back on 'Real Housewives'
- 'Simpsons World' app to launch Oct. 21
- 'Mulaney' order cut to 13 episodes
- 'My Little Pony' movie set for 2017
- Taylor Swift previews 'Welcome to New York'
- Jay Leno receives Mark Twain Prize
- Emma Stone in 'Cabaret': First Look photo