In the Sundance fave Obvious Child (in limited release June 6), Jenny Slate plays a comic who follows a break-up with a one-night stand, learns she’s pregnant, and struggles to tell the guy how she intends to handle it. There’s laughter and tears, but luckily, we only had the former when Slate took our Pop Culture Personality Test and revealed why Kevin Costner was her first celebrity crush, what Annie reference her mother still makes on all her birthday cards, and why Se7en is the scariest movie she’s ever seen.
Watch Jenny Slate explain why 'Se7en' is the scariest movie she's ever seen -- VIDEO
- Polly Bergen, actress/singer, dies at 84
- 'Maze Runner' is Friday's No. 1 movie: $11M
- Shonda Rhimes vs. 'N.Y. Times' article
- 'Justified' adds Sam Elliott, Garret Dillahunt
- 'Into the Woods' names not changing: Disney
- 'Supergirl' series finds a home at CBS
- 'Doctor Who' invites Nick Frost over for Xmas
- 'Fashion Police' will return in 2015: E!
- 'Deadpool' movie set for February 2016
- GWAR welcomes new vocalist Vulvatron