In the Sundance fave Obvious Child (in limited release June 6), Jenny Slate plays a comic who follows a break-up with a one-night stand, learns she’s pregnant, and struggles to tell the guy how she intends to handle it. There’s laughter and tears, but luckily, we only had the former when Slate took our Pop Culture Personality Test and revealed why Kevin Costner was her first celebrity crush, what Annie reference her mother still makes on all her birthday cards, and why Se7en is the scariest movie she’s ever seen.
Watch Jenny Slate explain why 'Se7en' is the scariest movie she's ever seen -- VIDEO
- Adam Sandler to do 4 movies for Netflix
- Fox yanks 'Utopia' from Tuesday schedule
- 'Nashville' and more Wednesday TV recaps
- 'Stalker' series premiere: Giving us the creeps
- 'The Bridge': 'Julibex' wraps season 2
- 'Community' boss in 'Harmontown' clip
- Alyssa Milano exits ABC's 'Mistresses'
- 'Sherlock Holmes' silent from 1916 discovered
- 'Agents of SHIELD' role for Tim DeKay
- Harry Potter fan sets Guinness World Record