In the Sundance fave Obvious Child (in limited release June 6), Jenny Slate plays a comic who follows a break-up with a one-night stand, learns she’s pregnant, and struggles to tell the guy how she intends to handle it. There’s laughter and tears, but luckily, we only had the former when Slate took our Pop Culture Personality Test and revealed why Kevin Costner was her first celebrity crush, what Annie reference her mother still makes on all her birthday cards, and why Se7en is the scariest movie she’s ever seen.
Watch Jenny Slate explain why 'Se7en' is the scariest movie she's ever seen -- VIDEO
- 'Birdman' wins Best Cast at SAG Awards
- 'Orange,' 'Downton' casts win SAG Awards
- Sam Smith's 'Stay With Me' = Tom Petty cash
- Miss Colombia crowned Miss Universe 2015
- 'X-Men' TV series? Fox in early stage talks
- Kaya Scodelario + 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5'
- Rihanna's new song with Kanye, McCartney
- Gymnastic sex scene scores '10' at Sundance
- Netflix: See what's new for February
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2': No role for Ronan
- 'Hateful Eight' supporting cast revealed
- 'Fifty Shades': THAT scene won't be in film