Oh man, rose lovers. I mean, where to begin? So… many… thinks… about Juan Pablo’s “adventure” and his “decision” between the two “ladies”… But I don’t want to get ahead of myself here. We’ve still got a whole After the Final Rose to get through, which will no doubt include lots of tears and tension — and, of course, the reveal of the next Bachelorette! (Please let it be Molly….) Stay tuned for my full recap of the finale and ATFR later tonight, but if you’re still reeling from what went down at the Proposal Platform and need a safe space to vent, hit the comments section below.
'The Bachelor' finale: 'Whoo! I'm glad I didn't pick her!'
- Taylor Swift reveals '1989' track list
- 'John Carter' rights lapse at Disney
- 'Bewitched' revival lands at NBC
- 'Goodfellas' actor sues 'Simpsons' for $250M
- 'Shark Tank' spin-off a go at ABC
- 'Red Band Society': Fox orders 4 more scripts
- Morena Baccarin joining 'Gotham' as...
- Edward Norton reflects on not being the Hulk
- S Club 7 to reunite for BBC charity gig
- Matthew McConaughey saluted at L.A. gala