Oh man, rose lovers. I mean, where to begin? So… many… thinks… about Juan Pablo’s “adventure” and his “decision” between the two “ladies”… But I don’t want to get ahead of myself here. We’ve still got a whole After the Final Rose to get through, which will no doubt include lots of tears and tension — and, of course, the reveal of the next Bachelorette! (Please let it be Molly….) Stay tuned for my full recap of the finale and ATFR later tonight, but if you’re still reeling from what went down at the Proposal Platform and need a safe space to vent, hit the comments section below.
'The Bachelor' finale: 'Whoo! I'm glad I didn't pick her!'
- Stephen King's '11/22/63' as Hulu miniseries
- 'Madam Secretary': Big debut in older demo
- 'Game of Thrones': Charles Dance's tease
- N.Y. Times public editor vs. article on Rhimes
- 'South Park' takes aim at 'Redskins' debate
- Colin Farrell: I'm doing 'True Detective 2'
- 'Maze Runner' sequel set for Sept. 2015
- 'The Strain' react: 'The Third Rail'
- 'Into the Woods' names not changing: Disney
- 'Supergirl' series finds a home at CBS