Oh man, rose lovers. I mean, where to begin? So… many… thinks… about Juan Pablo’s “adventure” and his “decision” between the two “ladies”… But I don’t want to get ahead of myself here. We’ve still got a whole After the Final Rose to get through, which will no doubt include lots of tears and tension — and, of course, the reveal of the next Bachelorette! (Please let it be Molly….) Stay tuned for my full recap of the finale and ATFR later tonight, but if you’re still reeling from what went down at the Proposal Platform and need a safe space to vent, hit the comments section below.
'The Bachelor' finale: 'Whoo! I'm glad I didn't pick her!'
- Sony cancels 'The Interview' Xmas release
- North Korea ties found to Sony hack: Reports
- 'Interview': No DVD, VOD plans at Sony
- 'Interview' derailed: Celebs tweet reactions
- Steve Carell's North Korea-set movie off
- Stephen Collins admits to sexual abuse
- 'Parks and Rec' peek at Pawnee 2017
- 'Annie' movie review: An autotune disaster
- Netflix: See what's new for January
- 2015 Preview: See new EW cover
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks