Now that I’ve got your attention… well, I’m not really sure what to do with it, seeing as tonight’s episode was actually relatively tame, especially compared to all the drama surrounded Juan Pablo’s careless comments this weekend. That said, this leg of Juan Pablo’s “adventure” did include bikinis, bungee jumping, repeated use of the word “baby,” and a soccer ball flying at Sharleen’s face. Stay tuned for my full recap later tonight, and in the meantime share your thoughts on everything that went down in episode three. Should there be a pool party instead of a cocktail soiree every week? (My vote: YES!) What’s more romantic: Making out behind a concession stand or making out while dangling upside down from a bridge? And will Molly ever get a one-on-one date? Post your thoughts now!
'The Bachelor' episode 3: 'Juan Pablo's head was in her crotch for 20 minutes'
- 'Captain America 2' No. 1 Friday: $9.6M
- Miley Cyrus postpones tour until August
- Bieber deport bid: White House says...
- Bryan Singer disputes Hawaii abuse claim
- Kim Novak stands up to Oscar 'bullies'
- 'Midnight Rider' crew boycott urged
- Lindsay Lohan: 'Sex list' is real,' but...
- 'Mrs Doubtfire 2'? Count Mara Wilson out