Now that I’ve got your attention… well, I’m not really sure what to do with it, seeing as tonight’s episode was actually relatively tame, especially compared to all the drama surrounded Juan Pablo’s careless comments this weekend. That said, this leg of Juan Pablo’s “adventure” did include bikinis, bungee jumping, repeated use of the word “baby,” and a soccer ball flying at Sharleen’s face. Stay tuned for my full recap later tonight, and in the meantime share your thoughts on everything that went down in episode three. Should there be a pool party instead of a cocktail soiree every week? (My vote: YES!) What’s more romantic: Making out behind a concession stand or making out while dangling upside down from a bridge? And will Molly ever get a one-on-one date? Post your thoughts now!
'The Bachelor' episode 3: 'Juan Pablo's head was in her crotch for 20 minutes'
- Sony CEO: We've 'not caved, not given in'
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Once Upon a Time' casts Ernie Hudson as...
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Fargo' season 1 to stream only on Hulu
- Kate Upton is People 'Sexiest Woman Alive'
- 'Parenthood' series finale date: Jan. 29
- 'Serial' finale: Sarah Koenig rests her case
- 'Once Upon a Time' return for Eion Bailey
- 'Star Wars VII': 10 things Andy Serkis can say
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks