Now that I’ve got your attention… well, I’m not really sure what to do with it, seeing as tonight’s episode was actually relatively tame, especially compared to all the drama surrounded Juan Pablo’s careless comments this weekend. That said, this leg of Juan Pablo’s “adventure” did include bikinis, bungee jumping, repeated use of the word “baby,” and a soccer ball flying at Sharleen’s face. Stay tuned for my full recap later tonight, and in the meantime share your thoughts on everything that went down in episode three. Should there be a pool party instead of a cocktail soiree every week? (My vote: YES!) What’s more romantic: Making out behind a concession stand or making out while dangling upside down from a bridge? And will Molly ever get a one-on-one date? Post your thoughts now!
'The Bachelor' episode 3: 'Juan Pablo's head was in her crotch for 20 minutes'
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Project Runway': And the winner is...
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 5 takeaways
- 'Game of Thrones': 7 rumors debunked
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover
- AMC to acquire 49.9 percent of BBC America
- CMT doubles up on 'Party Down South'
- Christian Bale as Steve Jobs, says Sorkin
- Will Smith brings 'Hitch' comedy series to Fox
- Edward Norton reflects on not being the Hulk