…an astrophysicist! Yes, the powers that be apparently called in Jane Foster to investigate the Floating Truck/Collector Ship phenomenon. Unless maybe Jane wasn’t investigating anything; maybe the dark powers in Thor 2 are after her? Later in the trailer, the baddie will appear to have a serious interest in Jane.
Another fellow who has a serious interest in Jane: Thor, God of Thunder, blond, blue-eyed. “I gave you my word, I would return,” he says.
Immediately thereafter, he beams Jane up to Asgard. Presumably, they go to Asgard to avoid the whole “Why doesn’t he just call the other Avengers?” problem.
'Thor: The Dark World' trailer: A deep dive
(Page 4 of 12)
- Fox renews 'Mindy,' 'New Girl,' 2 more
- 'Honeymooners' star Sheila MacRae dies
- Scott Kalvert, video/film director, dies
- 'Mad Men' gets trippy new poster
- 'Sharknado 2' gets July premiere date
- 'Orphan Black' stream rights to Amazon
- Tony Goldwyn in TV movie as polygamist
- 'Archer' renewed for two more seasons