…an astrophysicist! Yes, the powers that be apparently called in Jane Foster to investigate the Floating Truck/Collector Ship phenomenon. Unless maybe Jane wasn’t investigating anything; maybe the dark powers in Thor 2 are after her? Later in the trailer, the baddie will appear to have a serious interest in Jane.
Another fellow who has a serious interest in Jane: Thor, God of Thunder, blond, blue-eyed. “I gave you my word, I would return,” he says.
Immediately thereafter, he beams Jane up to Asgard. Presumably, they go to Asgard to avoid the whole “Why doesn’t he just call the other Avengers?” problem.
'Thor: The Dark World' trailer: A deep dive
(Page 4 of 12)
- Joan Rivers 'resting comfortably': Daughter
- 'Big Brother': Evicted houseguest is...
- Bruce Springsteen's 'Outlaw Pete' as book
- Miley Cyrus' VMA date deals with '11 warrant
- Apple event set for Sept. 9: iPhone 6?
- 'Arrow' role for 'Glee' alum Nolan Funk
- 'Star Wars VII' resumes filming in U.K.
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are married
- 'Sopranos': Tony dead? David Chase says...