Listen to three tracks from the upcoming musical 'Natasha, Pierre and the Great Comet of 1812' -- EXCLUSIVE
Brush up your Tolstoy! The conventional practice of dinner-and-a-show is getting a shake-up in NYC's downtown meatpacking district this season with the revamp of the electropop musical Natasha, Pierre and the Great Comet of 1812. A small-venue hit last year, the production is now creating an immersive supper theater (think Sleep No More) exclusively for this event. The new 6,000 square foot club Kazino is slated to open May 1st as a full-on Russian supper club (your $125 show ticket entitles you to a full Russian dinner), and will be open for drinks, food and live entertainment from opening to closing.
Tickets for Natasha, Pierre and the Great Comet of 1812 are now on sale at on the show's official website. The performance schedule will be as follows: Tuesday at 7pm, Wednesday through Friday at 8pm, Saturday at noon and 8pm, and Sunday at noon and 7pm. The show will run until September 1st.
EW has three exclusive tracks to get you in the mood to get your goulash on (all written and composed by Dave Malloy).
Listen to "Letters", "Charming" and "Sonya Alone" (click on the boxes below)
- 'Once Upon a Time' casting Prince Hans
- Stephen Colbert 'Late Show' in N.Y.
- Whitney Houston's mom vs. biopic
- 'Sinister Six' in '16; 'Spidey 3' in '18
- 'Scandal' role for Portia de Rossi
- Michelle Fairley joins 'Resurrection'
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5': July 7, 2017
- 'Simpsons': All episodes going online