Listen to three tracks from the upcoming musical 'Natasha, Pierre and the Great Comet of 1812' -- EXCLUSIVE
Brush up your Tolstoy! The conventional practice of dinner-and-a-show is getting a shake-up in NYC's downtown meatpacking district this season with the revamp of the electropop musical Natasha, Pierre and the Great Comet of 1812. A small-venue hit last year, the production is now creating an immersive supper theater (think Sleep No More) exclusively for this event. The new 6,000 square foot club Kazino is slated to open May 1st as a full-on Russian supper club (your $125 show ticket entitles you to a full Russian dinner), and will be open for drinks, food and live entertainment from opening to closing.
Tickets for Natasha, Pierre and the Great Comet of 1812 are now on sale at on the show's official website. The performance schedule will be as follows: Tuesday at 7pm, Wednesday through Friday at 8pm, Saturday at noon and 8pm, and Sunday at noon and 7pm. The show will run until September 1st.
EW has three exclusive tracks to get you in the mood to get your goulash on (all written and composed by Dave Malloy).
Listen to "Letters", "Charming" and "Sonya Alone" (click on the boxes below)
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' role for Callum Keith Rennie
- Eleanor Parker, 'Sound of Music' baroness, dies
- 'Mentalist': A (SPOILER!) for Lisbon?
- Channing Tatum in 'Jupiter Ascending': First trailer
- Britney's 'Chaotic' revisited: 5 cringeworthy clips
- 'Duck Dynasty' Xmas preview: 'Let's go get a hog!'
- 'Community' season 5: First trailer is here!
- Sundance 2014 Premieres: What's playing
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Community': Check out the first trailer for season 5 -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- Bob Barker returning to 'Price Is Right,' first promo
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race': Check out the sickening season 6 supertease and meet the queens -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- New 'Fifty Shades' pic shows Ana kissing Christian -- PHOTO
- 'The Amazing Race' recap: The Final Frontier