Katniss and Peeta journey to District 11, known for its agriculture and for the fact that it’s only slightly less poverty-stricken than District 12. This was the home of dead tributes Rue and Thresh (and, in the first Hunger Games movie, the site of an uprising.) Here, the citizens flash Katniss a District 12 salute. It doesn’t end well.
'Catching Fire' trailer: A deep dive
- 'Deadpool' movie set for February 2016
- Michael Bay 'Untitled Cocaine Project' at TNT
- 'Voice' winner Josh Kaufman gets B'way role
- 'Red Band Society' debuts to sickly ratings
- 'Godzilla' has a 'Breaking Bad' Easter egg
- Darrell Hammond is new 'SNL' announcer
- 'Agents of SHIELD' brings back 'Donnie Gill'
- '7th Heaven' cast reunites (minus Ruthie)
- 'Magic Mike XXL': No Matthew McConaughey
- Aubrey Plaza: Voice of Lifetime's Grumpy Cat