Katniss and Peeta journey to District 11, known for its agriculture and for the fact that it’s only slightly less poverty-stricken than District 12. This was the home of dead tributes Rue and Thresh (and, in the first Hunger Games movie, the site of an uprising.) Here, the citizens flash Katniss a District 12 salute. It doesn’t end well.
'Catching Fire' trailer: A deep dive
- Peter MacNicol joins 'CSI: Cyber' cast
- 'Expendables 3' leakers sued by Lionsgate
- 'Sin City 2' trailer too sexy for ABC?
- 'Undateable' renewed for season 2
- Kathie Lee Gifford's 'Today' mini-musical?
- Directors push deal for Kodak movie film
- 'Essential *NSYNC' is news to *NSYNC?
- Allison Williams as Peter Pan for NBC
- 'Sharknado 2': 3.9M dive in, a Syfy record
- Jon Stewart's 'Rosewater': Nov. 7