Katniss and Peeta journey to District 11, known for its agriculture and for the fact that it’s only slightly less poverty-stricken than District 12. This was the home of dead tributes Rue and Thresh (and, in the first Hunger Games movie, the site of an uprising.) Here, the citizens flash Katniss a District 12 salute. It doesn’t end well.
'Catching Fire' trailer: A deep dive
- David Ryall, veteran U.K. actor, dies at 79
- N. Korea: Obama 'forced' 'Interview' release
- Jennifer Lawrence: Forbes '14 film $$ queen
- Dustin Diamond arrested in alleged stabbing
- 'Exodus' banned in Egypt, Morocco, UAE
- Idris Elba tweet references James Bond buzz
- 'Hawaii Five-0' gig for Michael Imperioli
- 'Star Wars' comics blowout sale at Dark Horse
- Jenna Coleman returning to 'Doctor Who'
- Amy Adams 'confused,' 'frustrated' by 'Today'
- James Gunn on 'Guardians'/'Avengers' ties