Katniss and Peeta journey to District 11, known for its agriculture and for the fact that it’s only slightly less poverty-stricken than District 12. This was the home of dead tributes Rue and Thresh (and, in the first Hunger Games movie, the site of an uprising.) Here, the citizens flash Katniss a District 12 salute. It doesn’t end well.
'Catching Fire' trailer: A deep dive
- 'MasterChef' judge Joe Bastianich to exit
- Creed's Scott Stapp to fans: I'm 'penniless'
- Drew Carey among CBS 12:35 a.m. fill-ins
- Alfonso Ribeiro wins 'Dancing With the Stars'
- 'The Voice': Two eliminated singers are...
- Kevin Smith to cameo in his own biopic
- Joni Mitchell: I nixed film with Taylor Swift
- 'Sherlock' first photo from new special
- Joel McHale's 'Comments Section' pilot at E!
- 'Hart of Dixie' return moved up to Dec. 15