Katniss and Peeta journey to District 11, known for its agriculture and for the fact that it’s only slightly less poverty-stricken than District 12. This was the home of dead tributes Rue and Thresh (and, in the first Hunger Games movie, the site of an uprising.) Here, the citizens flash Katniss a District 12 salute. It doesn’t end well.
'Catching Fire' trailer: A deep dive
- 'Manhattan Love Story' canceled by ABC
- 'Ouija' is Friday's No. 1 movie: $8.3M
- Jack Bruce, bassist for Cream, dies at 71
- Rainn Wilson's Vine series: Curtis Lepore out
- 'Constantine' off to modest start in ratings
- Ewan McGregor vs. 'Star Wars' faux fans
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC
- Billy Boyd song for next 'Hobbit' end-credits
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in'