William Sadler joins the cast as the President of the United States. “You elected me on a single platform,” he intones. “I will defend this country at all costs.” The first Iron Man flirted with lots of Bush-era imagery, and the fact that this new President is apparently focused on capturing the terrorist villain known as the Mandarin feels like the subtext is getting explicit. FUN FACT: Sadler played the turncoat soldier Colonel Stuart in Die Hard 2. I’m guessing he will not be introduced in Iron Man 3 doing naked karate.
'Iron Man 3' trailer: A Deep Dive
(Page 4 of 16)
- DC Comics movie clues in website names?
- CeeLo Green's 'Good Life' canceled by TBS
- 'Gang Related' canceled by Fox
- 'Houdini' debut draws 3.7M viewers
- 'Hemlock Grove' gets third/final season
- Adele: 2 unreleased songs leak (briefly)
- Jennifer Lawrence nude pics: FBI statement
- Justin Bieber: Assault charges in Ontario
- Joan Rivers on life support: Family statement
- Tyne Daly to guest on 'Modern Family'