William Sadler joins the cast as the President of the United States. “You elected me on a single platform,” he intones. “I will defend this country at all costs.” The first Iron Man flirted with lots of Bush-era imagery, and the fact that this new President is apparently focused on capturing the terrorist villain known as the Mandarin feels like the subtext is getting explicit. FUN FACT: Sadler played the turncoat soldier Colonel Stuart in Die Hard 2. I’m guessing he will not be introduced in Iron Man 3 doing naked karate.
'Iron Man 3' trailer: A Deep Dive
(Page 4 of 16)
- Polly Bergen, actress/singer, dies at 84
- 'Maze Runner' is Friday's No. 1 movie: $11M
- Shonda Rhimes vs. 'N.Y. Times' article
- 'Justified' adds Sam Elliott, Garret Dillahunt
- 'Into the Woods' names not changing: Disney
- 'Supergirl' series finds a home at CBS
- 'Doctor Who' invites Nick Frost over for Xmas
- 'Fashion Police' will return in 2015: E!
- 'Deadpool' movie set for February 2016
- GWAR welcomes new vocalist Vulvatron