Need more proof that Barack Obama is America’s Cool Dad? Look no further than this photograph, which pictures the Commander-in-Chief getting caught in an imaginary web tossed by a pint-sized Spider-Man — a.k.a. a White House staffer’s son. There’s a lot of good stuff in Time‘s Person of the Year package about Obama, but this photo is probably the piece that will get shared the most — it’s already been liked 13,000 times on Facebook and tweeted nearly 3,000 times. You win again, Spider-Man!
Even President Obama is no match for the amazing Spider-Man -- PHOTO
- Jennifer Lawrence nude pics: FBI statement
- CeeLo Green deletes tweets on defining rape
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' is No. 1 movie again
- Haruki Murakami's 'Strange Library' in English
- 'Downton' teaser: 'The world is changing'
- 'Arrow' teases Oliver and Felicity kiss
- 'Doctor Who': Sam Anderson on his debut
- 'New Girl' has a new guy: Julian Morris
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons