Batman isn’t the only one who got a wardrobe upgrade when director Christopher Nolan took the helm of the superhero franchise. After overseeing the redesign of the batsuit, costumer Lindy Hemming enlisted Giorgio Armani to add some bespoke style to Bruce Wayne’s look for The Dark Knight. In The Dark Knight Rises, Wayne’s closet is once again filled with elegant suits — including this two-button charcoal number complete with custom label. The Italian designer also outfitted Gary Oldman, Michael Caine and Joseph Gordon-Levitt, and provided Anne Hathaway with accessories from his collections. I’m guessing Hathaway’s Armani accoutrements were used in scenes where she appears as Selena Kyle — Catwoman’s night vision goggles aren’t exactly hot off the runway.
'Dark Knight Rises' style: Batman's bespoke Armani suits
- Anthony Hopkins joins HBO's 'Westworld'
- Lucy Lawless to visit 'Agents of SHIELD'
- Edgar Wright refocuses on 'Baby Driver'
- 'Ken Jeong Made Me Do It': MTV pilot
- Carrie Preston returning to 'Good Wife'
- Robert Downey Jr. tops Forbes $$ list
- J.K. Rowling plans more Cormoran Strike
- 'Simpsons': All episodes going online