Batman isn’t the only one who got a wardrobe upgrade when director Christopher Nolan took the helm of the superhero franchise. After overseeing the redesign of the batsuit, costumer Lindy Hemming enlisted Giorgio Armani to add some bespoke style to Bruce Wayne’s look for The Dark Knight. In The Dark Knight Rises, Wayne’s closet is once again filled with elegant suits — including this two-button charcoal number complete with custom label. The Italian designer also outfitted Gary Oldman, Michael Caine and Joseph Gordon-Levitt, and provided Anne Hathaway with accessories from his collections. I’m guessing Hathaway’s Armani accoutrements were used in scenes where she appears as Selena Kyle — Catwoman’s night vision goggles aren’t exactly hot off the runway.
'Dark Knight Rises' style: Batman's bespoke Armani suits
- SXSW '14 Jury and Special Award winners
- 'Sex Box' reality series OK'd at WEtv
- 'Blacklist,' 'Voice,' more NBC finale dates
- 'Bachelorette': It's Andi Dorfman
- President Obama on 'Between Two Ferns'
- 'Game of Thrones' gets Vanity Fair cover
- 'Big Bro,' 'Dome' premiere dates are...
- Tom Bergeron plans 'Home Videos' exit