Batman isn’t the only one who got a wardrobe upgrade when director Christopher Nolan took the helm of the superhero franchise. After overseeing the redesign of the batsuit, costumer Lindy Hemming enlisted Giorgio Armani to add some bespoke style to Bruce Wayne’s look for The Dark Knight. In The Dark Knight Rises, Wayne’s closet is once again filled with elegant suits — including this two-button charcoal number complete with custom label. The Italian designer also outfitted Gary Oldman, Michael Caine and Joseph Gordon-Levitt, and provided Anne Hathaway with accessories from his collections. I’m guessing Hathaway’s Armani accoutrements were used in scenes where she appears as Selena Kyle — Catwoman’s night vision goggles aren’t exactly hot off the runway.
Jul 17 2012 03:16 PM ET
'Dark Knight Rises' style: Batman's bespoke Armani suits
- 'DWTS': Kellie and Derek win season 16
- Kellie Pickler: 'I want to hug this room'
- 'DWTS' finale ratings dive in 18-49 demo
- 'Criminal Minds' season finale peek
- 'Star Trek': Alice Eve underwear 'mystery'
- Emma Roberts joins 'Horror Story: Coven'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' gig for Rumer Willis
- 'Voice' song for tornado victims: Watch