From dream-casting the movie to hearing Barbara Walters wax poetic on S&M, we thought we’d seen it all when it came to Fifty Shades of Grey. But Ellen DeGeneres stepped it up a notch on Thursday. The talk show host and comedienne did a dramatic reading of the popular E L James romance novel as a “taping” of the audiobook version. Check out the clip below and tell us what you think — does her interpretation make you laugh out loud (I did!), or is it an injustice to some of the best literature of our time?
Ellen reads from 'Fifty Shades of Grey': 'Do not eat the pancakes!'
- Meg Ryan joins 'How I Met Your Dad'
- Chris Brown to remain in custody
- 'Best Week Ever' canceled by VH1 (again)
- Jodie Foster marries Alexandra Hedison
- William Hurt exits 'Midnight Rider'
- 'Bachelorette' contestant Eric Hill dies
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': Ruffalo's pics
- 'Pitch Perfect 2': First pic from set