From dream-casting the movie to hearing Barbara Walters wax poetic on S&M, we thought we’d seen it all when it came to Fifty Shades of Grey. But Ellen DeGeneres stepped it up a notch on Thursday. The talk show host and comedienne did a dramatic reading of the popular E L James romance novel as a “taping” of the audiobook version. Check out the clip below and tell us what you think — does her interpretation make you laugh out loud (I did!), or is it an injustice to some of the best literature of our time?
Ellen reads from 'Fifty Shades of Grey': 'Do not eat the pancakes!'
- Matt Damon 'Bourne' again? Buzz he's in talks
- Apple website helps delete U2's 'gift'
- 'Flash' back: Amanda Pays in as Tina McGee
- Robin Thicke testifies: Vicodin, alcohol issues
- 'WKRP in Cincinnati' DVD restores music
- Luke Perry joins 'CSI: Cyber' cast
- 'SNL' adds N.Y. comic Pete Davidson to cast
- 'SNL': Mike O'Brien returns as writer only
- 'Django' actress vs. treatment by LAPD
- Nicole Kidman's father dies in accident